Chapter 17 - Snow;

Seulgi sighed as her ear was stuck to SM Entertainment's meeting room's door, unable to hear any sound coming from the inside of the room as she was trying to eavesdrop whatever the agency's managers were telling to Taeyong. 

"Stupid door..." She cursed the door in a whisper as she faked a kick into it. "Please be ok Taeyong..."

The young woman took a seat on one of the two ivory armchairs outside of the meeting room as she sighed deeply. Upon nervosity taking over her, Seulgi mindlessly started cracking her knuckles, which was a bad habit of hers. She bit her lower lip as her eyes stared at the floor.

"You're going to be ok Taeyong, right...?" The young woman mumbled in despair.

As she waited for the young man to finally exit the room and show up, seconds felt like minutes, and minutes felt like hours to her. She stood up and bowed politely to whoever passed by, silently hoping the next person who would show up would be Taeyong every time. 

The young woman longly thought of the young man, and longingly waited for him. Her eyes would hurriedly direct their attention on the door whenever she heard a sound, whatever sound that was, and she looked away in disappointment every time, upon Taeyong not showing up.

After what felt like hours of waiting to her, she checked the time on her wristwatch. She sighed again realizing it had been over an hour that she was waiting for him already. The longer the man was in the room, the more she worried for him. She desperately tried to shake away the thought of him being kicked out as the simple thought of it broke her heart, but the more she waited for him to show up, the harder it got for her to ignore that thought.

Minutes passed, and Seulgi eventually dozed off upon waiting for so long.

She woke up thirty minutes later in startlement as she felt a pair of hands on her lap. She shot her eyes open and her eyes fell on the man she had been waiting for so desperately.

There he was, right in front of her. Taeyong was crouching down in front of her as he had his hands on her lap for support. Seulgi's eyes got lost in his as their eyes met and stayed locked together for a while. 

She wanted to ask him how it went, what had happened, whether he was strictly and harshly scolded or whether the worst had happened, but all of her questions stayed stuck in her throat, as his eyes mesmerized her.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyong finally broke the very comfortable silence between them as he softly questioned her.

"I waited for you..." She quietly replied before finally looking away.

Seulgi immediately felt her cheeks redden as she felt his thumbs tracing small circles on her thighs.

"Why did you?" He asked in soft and loving tone.

"Because I wanted to..." She replied as she avoided his eyes.

"Look at me." He quietly instructed.

Feeling unable to meet his eyes, Seulgi ignored his words and kept her attention focused elsewhere.

"Hey... Look at me." 

She was almost sure her face became as red as a red rose when she felt his hands grabbing her thighs gently. 

Taeyong looked at the young woman in front of him intently as his hands couldn't help but to touch her. Even though he had told her not to come, he felt touched she did and waited for him for so long. He wanted to smile at her obviously blushing cheeks but he tried to control himself thinking it might embarrass her if he showed he noticed the redness of her cheeks.