Chapter 9 - Photoshoots;

January 2014

It has been close to two months since Seulgi and Taeyong were introduced as SMROOKIES' members. In addition of Jeno, were also introduced Joohyun, and Youngho, as well as other trainees called Jaehyun, Lami, Mark, Hansol, Jisung, Ten and Yuta. Joohyun was introduced as Irene, her new stage name, and Youngho was introduced as Johnny, his american name. The project earned a lot of attention already, so did Seulgi, Taeyong, and Joohyun.

SM Entertainment took the decision to finally make Seulgi and Joohyun debut. They were planned to debut a few months later, more precisely on August. They were set to debut in SM Entertainment's new girl group, Red Velvet, with two other trainees, Son Seungwan, and Park Sooyoung. They also thought of adding Kim Yerim, but thought she was still too young, and decided to debut the four first, and add her as a new member later on. They were now preparing hard for their debuts, and couldn't be any happier about finally debuting.

SM Entertainment decided that for Seulgi and Joohyun to earn even more popularity before their debuts, they needed to do something in order for them to. What's better than a photoshoot? They decided they would feature in "The Celebrity" and "Oh Boy!" magazines' February issues, along with the company's two other ace trainees, Taeyong and Youngho.

The four now were about to pose for their first pictures, and hoped they would not look as awkward and nervous as they felt. Seeing all the staff in front of them made the four feel small. They knew they needed to give the best impression they could. Seulgi and Joohyun brought food for all the staff, while Taeyong and Youngho brought some coffee.

Seulgi, and Joohyun were the first to take pictures, while Taeyong and Youngho were busy getting ready in the room that was dedicated to them.

Youngho kept side-eyeing Taeyong who was getting his makeup fixed. "What's wrong? Why do you keep looking at me?"

Youngho closed the fashion magazine he was pretending to read, and placed it next to him on the black leather sofa. "I was thinking that our company really won the lottery when you joined." He stared at Taeyong thoughtfully, making him feel quite uncomfortable.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at your visuals. You look like you're coming straight out of a manga."

"You're embarrassing me." Taeyong tried to ignore the makeup artist's smile.

"Stop feeling embarrassed already! What have you done in your past life, to look like this now? Why is life being so unfair to me?" Youngho exclaimed.

"You probably robbed a bank." Taeyong chuckled.

"I wish I could scold my past life's self. Because of him, I have to pose next to a manga-like man."

"Stop it. You'll look great."

"Yeah. I'll look tall."

"Well you're tall."

Youngho rolled his eyes at the chuckling Taeyong. "We should see how the girls do."

"Do we have to?"

"What? Oh my God! This might be the first time you don't want to see Seulgi!" Youngho faked a very exaggerated shocked expression.