Chapter 16 - His whole;

"Yes."

Seulgi looked at Taeyong who was pursing his lips as he was on the phone with a manager from their agency.

"Yes, I understand."

His eyes fell on his feet as he ran his sweaty palm through his hair. Seulgi felt her own hands getting sweaty over the possibility that their agency would scold him, or worst, kick him out. She played with her fingers as her heart rate started quickening due to the sudden pressure she felt.

"I'll be there. Thank you."

Seulgi looked up to Taeyong after Taeyong obediently said those words. He hung up the phone and stared blankly at whatever was in front of him. The young man sighed and placed his phone inside of his jeans' pocket before walking quickly to his closet, Seulgi's eyes lingering on him quietly. He looked through his clothes and started cursing as he didn't find what he was looking for. The young man, getting annoyed at that much, started looking angrily through his clothes.

Feeling the man's annoyance growing, Seulgi stood up from his bed and walked to him quietly. She stopped in her tracks behind him, and stared at his back for a while, wondering whether the young man would be scolded harshly, wondering if he was going to be ok. She placed her hand on his back which stopped him from looking for whatever he was looking for at the sudden skinship. The older woman started to gently stroke his back, as his heart's rate started slowing down, and his mind getting clearer.

Lee Taeyong wasn't naturally someone who got annoyed or angry quickly, but anxiety changed him a lot. He always was someone anxious, who had troubles dealing with his own anxiety, he was just able to hide it well. He never really knew how to relieve his stress or just cool his head off so far, so he took the habit to clean up whenever he felt that way. By cleaning up every time he felt anxious or stressed out, Taeyong grew to be a "cleaning freak," as the boys always said. And this habit also made his mysophobia worsen.

Taeyong wasn't born with mysophobia, but as the boy grew up, his fear of germs and contamination grew more important as well, so his habit of cleaning up whenever he felt stressed out, had become a habit that was sometimes hard to handle. He started hating any kind of mess, and made it a priority to clean up every day. He was now cleaning up whenever he needed to relieve his stress, but also pretty much every day, because of his mysophobia that worsened over time.

Cleaning up had always been Taeyong's only way to truly calm down, so he was confused about why the young woman's simple touch could soothe his anxiety that easily, and that quickly. Taeyong didn't know much about women. He actually had such a poor knowledge of women that he wondered for a moment if every woman had the same ability that Seulgi had, but when he thought of it, he was reminded that he met all kinds of freaks througout his life so far. He used to always think women were only after looks, and were selfish. Like in movies, they only wanted a perfect prince charming who would satisfy their need of affection. Yet, he felt that Seulgi was different. "Selfish" was a word that could never be associated with her. He actually had never met a woman who thought of others so much before he met her. He later discovered that it wasn't a quality, but he thought of it as her flaw. She thought so much of others that she never took time to think of herself. He thought she maybe wasn't selfish enough, and he always was afraid of how much pain this could cause to Seulgi. Yet, Seulgi never showed any kind of pain either. He at first thought she was a really reserved person, or that it was a facade to make people think she's strong in order to protect herself, but he later realized it wasn't a facade, nor because she was an introvert, just like he was. He realized Seulgi just didn't want to burden people with her worries, so she kept them for herself, thinking she wouldn't bother anyone that way. She didn't want to burden people nor did she want them to worry about her, so she always acted as if nothing ever got to her. After she had debuted, Taeyong realized she wasn't acting strong for herself, but for her members, and for the people around her. He quickly understood that Seulgi preferred to be someone people relied on, rather than someone who relied on people.