*Announcement 2*

A/N: Sorry this isn't an update. I just decided to say some thank you's so feel free to skip it.

First of all, as the story draws to a near end, I'd like to send out thanks. Thanks to all you awesome people who saw this book and read at least the first paragraph. And, an even bigger thanks to those of you who have been actually reading the book. (Hopefully, some of you ARE out there!) All of you are incredibly great, and we're only about 25 reads away from a total of 500 reads! I don't mean to sound like a selfish celebrity but thanks again so much! You all really blew my mind!

Keep watching Lab Rats on Disney XD! (Ps, totally your decision.)

Now for the specific people. I know I mentioned this before, but this still stands. To Priya159, one of my close friends in real life, for giving my life some more meaning and showing me Wattpad. You rock! (Most of the time.) MIXER FOREVER!!!!!

Secondly, huge thanks to all my followers. I know it's only 11, but come on. It's not like it's 1. And hey, whatever happened to politeness? Why am I following 20 people, but only 11 are following me? I realize how snobby that sounds, and I really don't mean it that way. But I don't know how else to put it. Does this only apply to Instagram and Twitter? Again, super sorry about how selfish that sounds. I'm not like that in real life! Honest!😶

Anyway, thanks for following me. It means so much. All of you rock and your books are amazing!

Huge thanks as well to itman29, LilyPad862, arsh7531, sapna59,

For reading my book! Your reads and time out of your day to actually come and read my mess of words really made me happy. Thanks so much!

Ps: LilyPad862, still remembering your reference from gym class.