Acknowledgements

Wow! That was a hard word to spell! ;)

So, I already wrote a 'thanks' chapter, which I should have done now, but oh well. So, I'm going to address different and a wider range of people.

First up, the people who voted! Thanks so much! Your votes actually mean that you care *sniffles as starts to cry* as I'm just...so grateful that all of you...*full on cries*.

So, here are some people who voted. I'm sorry, I'm purely basing this on my notifications. So, if you voted and your not there then I am truly sorry:

opensaturn
LilyPad862
sapna59
arsh7531
shivani777
TeenWolfFan42
Priya159
itman29
epika123
allyadog

Now...to thank my followers!! Yay! It really means so much that you decided to follow me. Each and everyone of you are special, unique, awesome, fun, and (hopefully) a Brat! (A.K.A: a Cher Lloyd fangirl/boy. Hey, I know they're out there!) My goal is to have 1m though, so WORK HARDER PEOPLE!

I'm just kidding, so hang on to your throwable objects! So far, I have 20 and I'm really grateful for that. And remember, if you follow me then I follow you! And the best part is, it dose not have to be the other way around!

So, thanks all you fantastic people!
Especially a few mentionable people, such as epika123, priya159 and sapna59. You guys were always commenting, voting and being the nicest! Thanks so much! So, don't forget to read they're books if you like:

epika123-Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus and all things in between! (that's whose team I'm on. Not Edward or Jacob's. But I still think-no, sorry. This is NOT the place to start a rant!)

sapna59- Werewolves. Really awesome werewolves.

priya159: (come on, everyone loves this) 1D, 5sos, Little Mix and a group of friends who are about to have a 'cray-cray' party!

(Hint hint: they're books are really GOOD!)

Now, I know none of them are reading this, but thank you to: Wattpad! I was so hesitant on getting the app, and I don't know why. But, I'm truly stunned at the number of reads for this book because it's not even that good?

Well, I guess that's it.

From your Brat, Beast, Selenator, Harmonizer, Mixer and Azalean, BYES!! :)

See you on my other books!