+stiles+

TITLE : CHEMICAL ROMANCE

WARNINGS : descriptive kissing , grinding , hinting at sex , lustful actions ;)

SUMMARY : (Y/N) wasn't happy about attending a party, but instead she has a interesting encounter with a school rival.

WORDS : 1721

SONG : Test & Recognize - Seekae

(Y/N) WASN'T one for party's. She would rather stay home and watch rom cons, but her friends had other plans for her. They heard of huge party going down in Beacon Hills, which just so happened to be their rival school.

So, she gave into their constant banter of why she shouldn't drown herself in cheesy movies but instead experience the real thing. When they had arrived at the party her friend group dispersed leaving (Y/N) with her socially awkward self.

"So much for friends." She spoke to herself while running a hand through her long and silky hair. The room was dark with LED lights and signs hanging around the large area. Music blared in her ear painfully while sweaty bodies danced on each other.

What peaked her interests were the different neon paint that was etched on everyone's skin. Deciding to make the most of her time there, she walked towards the source of painting. She found herself at a table with a single guy, about a foot taller than her, seemingly conflicted with himself.

"Can't decide?" She asked the unknown person over the loud music startling him. She was shocked to say the least as his face come into full view for her. Spiked brown hair, thick eyebrows, a perfect cupids bow for lips, and adorable upturned nose that made him look innocent.

She could make out his eyes as a hazel essence gleaming with adrenaline. He grinned at her making a crimson rise to the girls cheeks, slightly nodding his head.

"I'm not exactly sure what I want." He shrugged while speaking loudly to her in a rich and smooth voice, at least as much as she could make out of it. (Y/N) looked around for different designs as an inspiration, but none seemed interesting enough. "I might just skip this whole part."

She frowned slightly, not wanting the stranger to go for some unknown reason. He seemed hesitant to leave as well, so an idea came to her mind.

"Maybe, you'd want to paint something on me?" She nervously twirled her hair between her finger while biting her lip, awaiting his answer. She couldn't help but chuckle as he looked stunned, eyes wide while he gulped, Adam's apple bobbing in a delicious way. "I'm (Y/N) by the way."