+thomas+pt3

TITLE : BETRAYAL PT 3

WARNINGS : long , would play the song on repeat , anger , angst

SUMMARY : (Y/N) gets them into WCKD but tries to get Thomas to understand why she did it.

WORDS : 2922

SONG : Pink Skies//Black Hearts - VAGUEOO3

SONG :  Pink Skies//Black Hearts - VAGUEOO3

"SHY ... Shy sweety ... Shy are you awake?"

(Y/N) spoke gently as she grasped the girls small and delicate fingers in her hands. Her fingers feel frail and cold in her warm hands as she embraces her, a smile appearing on (Y/N)'s lips as she looked down upon the sick girl. Shy looked up at her slowly and let a weak one adore her own cracked lips as well.

Veins run along her face and body like paint on a canvas, streaking her frame. Her eyes are long gone from their original vibrancy, a almost dull color taking over with a red hue. She just lays there, not moving a single inch and she stares up at (Y/N) with so much love.

"Hi, Miss (Y/N)." Shy says in a hoarse and scratchy voice but it's soft and recognizable. She's still the same girl (Y/N) has gotten to know over the course of a few months. Still the same girl she has come to love and care for, even if she knew it was wrong to.

She knew that there was very little chance of Shy living with the flare eating away at her system. She knew at some point her small and weak body wouldn't be able to handle it anymore. But everything changed as soon as Minho came. Now she has a chance, a slim one but one all the same.

"How is my favorite patient?" (Y/N) asked playfully trying to lighten the mood, eyeing the doctors as they started to get ready for their procedure. (Y/N) began rubbing her hand and watched as Shy turned her head slowly to look at her as she sat down in a stool.

"I'm okay." Shy spoke slowly and (Y/N) knew she wasn't telling the truth. She's a stubborn and brave girl. She doesn't realize how much she has been through already without falling apart. "Are you going to make me better?"

(Y/N) nodded her head gently as she pulled her hands away to grab onto the object resting on the table beside her. The blue serum inside of it glows and (Y/N) feels something she hasn't felt in a long, long time.

Hope.

"This is going to burn a little bit so bare with me." (Y/N) says to Shy and turns her thin and veiny arm around preparing for injection. Rubbing her thump over her elbow crease, she let the needle rest over her thumb. "On a count of three. One ... two ... three."