+stiles+

TITLE : TESTING THEORIES

WARNINGS : kissing , jealous stiles , fluff

SUMMARY : Stiles was beyond aggravated with Liam trying to steal away his girl, until he realizes he got everything wrong.

WORDS : 833

SONG : Fog - Kids & Chemicals

STILES KEPT his eyes on the younger girl across him, watching her every move

STILES KEPT his eyes on the younger girl across him, watching her every move. He knew he shouldn't feel as predatory over her as he currently did, but he couldn't help it. Not while some freshman tried to flirt with her.

Their pack was having another get together, including the younger werewolf, unfortunately for Stiles. Liam kept flirting with (Y/N), making Stiles seethe with animosity. He was perplexed as to why (Y/N) hasn't turned him down yet. Instead she seemed to like the flirting and it made Stiles exceptionally angry.

Stiles had his eye on (Y/N) ever since she moved to Beacon Hills during her freshman year, when he was just a sophomore. He practically called dibs the first time he laid eyes on her. So Stiles wasn't about to let Liam take his chances away from him.

What intrigued Stiles even more about (Y/N) was that she was supernatural as well. She could make people do things she wanted them to do with her singing. She would create a irresistible melody and control the minds of whoever was in her wake. Stiles was beyond smitten, possibly in love with the girl.

Liam whispered something in her ear making her giggle while biting her lip. Stiles would immediately be under her spell with the lip bite and her laughter, but jealousy seemed to invade his senses. Scott nudged his shoulder, catching Stiles off guard.

"What?" Stiles spoke loudly catching everyone else's attention.

"I said there's a pack meeting tonight," Scott gave Stiles a knowing look, and tried to hide his smile. "Something bothering you Stiles?"

Stiles glared at Scott knowing that he was trying to get under his skin as well, already knowing what his chemo signals were about. Stiles was about to say a sarcastic remark towards his best friend, but was stopped as a voice spoke up.

"Stiles, you reek of jealousy." Malia said out loud ceasing everyone's small banter between one another. Stiles gave Malia a knowing look, fuming with displeasure. Stiles shook his head cursing under his breathe at his obnoxious friends. Scott laughed under his breathe, earring a side jab from Stiles.

"Can you sense the irritability too or is that just not noticeable enough?" Stiles spoke with harsh sarcasm making Malia frown gently. Stiles shook his head before speaking again. "Sorry."

"What's making you jealous Stiles." (Y/N)'s silky smooth voice spoke playfully, a dangerous smile playing on her lips. She twirled her hair between her fingers, biting her lip while giving him a vexatious look.

He immediately knew that she was playing with him. She knew exactly what she was doing and was enjoying the envy Stiles was emitting. Stiles nostrils flared as his jaw clenched and unclenched. He didn't know whether to be angry or aroused, but at the moment he felt both.

(Y/N) winked at Stiles before taking a deep breathe. Her beautiful singing voice sounded in his ears putting him in a trance. A purple magic flowed between her fingers as she brought her fingertips to Liam's temple. She then stopped singing, taking Stiles out of the trance. Liam looked at everyone in confusion, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"How'd I get here?" Liam asked and Stiles was in shock as actuality of the situation hit him immediately. Lydia, Scott, and (Y/N) burst out into laughter making Stiles face turn bright red.

"You set me up!" Stiles yelled angrily as frustration was the only feeling that consumed him. Scott shrugged while walking away, Lydia following his lead. The others dispersed while Malia dragged away a very confused Liam. (Y/N) walked towards Stiles slowly making him nervous at the sly grin on her face.

"Your evil." Stiles told her half joking while also serious. She smiled showing her teeth, crossing her arms above her chest. "What the hell was that all about anyway?"

"Just testing a theory." She said locking eyes with him. He found his eyes drifting to her lips that practically begged him to kiss. They both took another step towards the other, feeling sexual tension in the air that was withering as they got closer.

"And what theory-"

Stiles didn't get to finish his sentence before he felt her luscious lips against his own chapped ones. She didn't seem to mind because he felt her moan into the kiss, causing one to come up from his throat. Puckering his lips he kissed her deeply while pushing her flush against him.

She tugged at the end of his blue sweatshirt, gently tracing her fingers against his skin feeling the happy trail she knew he had. Stiles pulled away gasping for breathe, (Y/N) doing the same. Stiles leaned back down ready to capture her lips, but she pulled back with a teasing smile upon her lips, putting her finger against his adorably puckered lips.

"Theory is confirmed." She quietly said to him, before meeting his awaiting lips and returning back to their little activity of testing theories.