+stiles+

TITLE : PROFESSOR

WARNINGS : stiles checking out reader , annoying stiles , reader checking him out casually

SUMMARY : Stiles first day as an intern agent goes differently than expected.

WORDS : 717

SONG : My Kind Of Woman - Mac DeMarco

STILES CHEERFULLY set everything out of his bag and onto the unoccupied desk he had decided to settle at

STILES CHEERFULLY set everything out of his bag and onto the unoccupied desk he had decided to settle at. A goofy grin sat upon his lips as he became comfortable, a few people looking at him with questioning gazes. Stiles offered the girl next to him a smile but she just turned away from him, rolling her eyes.

The Professor hadn't shown yet which was surprising as the class supposedly was going to start within a few minutes. Stiles fixed the tie adoring the white button up which they were assigned to wear. Just as Stiles took a mouthful of water from his water bottle, the doors opened.

When he saw you it was too late to stop himself from spitting the water out of his mouth all over the woman in front of him. A few gasps and chuckles left some of the other interns, and you stood there in shock. Stiles blushed profoundly as you stared at him with a raised eyebrow but he couldn't help it.

You were absolutely stunning. He didn't think his professor would be some woman maybe a year younger than Stiles, but instead imagined you as an old and ugly man. Your tight, white dress stuck to your frame showing off every single curve upon your petite frame.

"I'm sorry-my bad. I just uh-" Stiles rambled but stopped as you pursed your lips gently, a small grin making itself apparent on your face.

"I'm not your Professor, but I am his daughter so therefore I will be substituting whenever he can't make it so don't be surprised." She spoke in a sweet and silky yet confident voice, and her eyes landed on Stiles as she finished her sentence. "I will simply be called (Y/N) when you address me. No need to be formal about it."

A few chuckles left some people in the room as a wide smile stretched upon her lips, dimples and all. She turned around and grabbed a piece of chalk, writing her name on the board but Stiles attention was elsewhere. His eyes found the curve of her ass, and how the dress rode up ever so slightly when she stood to her toes as she wrote.

He should be ashamed but he wasn't. He was sure every other male in the room, possibly some females, were doing the same so that made him feel slightly better. A satisfied sigh came from your lips making Stiles tense at the noise.

"If you aren't here to succeed no matter how hard the challenge is, I suggest you leave." She spoke pacing in front of the class, her eyes searching everyone's faces but lingering on Stiles. "Training will include 800 hours of academics, case exercises, firearms training, and operational skills."

Stiles raised his hand without even thinking and watched her beautiful eyes flicker to his brown ones quickly. Running a hand through her hair she turned to look at his name but her eyes widened slightly.

"Stiles," he put his hand down and ran a shaky hand through his hair anxiously, "My name is Stiles Stilinski."

A few laughs sounded from the room causing (Y/N) to glare at them slightly, ceasing the laughs. She then turned her attention back to Stiles giving him a look to continue.

"Just wondering about the different kinds of cases we will be taking?" Stiles continued drumming his fingers against the table as he awaited her answer.

"Well there are a variety of different kinds of cases we will be looking into. Like burglars, kidnappers, murders-"

"Cereal killers?" Stiles spoke abruptly making (Y/N) stop her answer.

"Yes, Stiles. I seem to find murdered and cereal killers in the same category." Stiles nodded spastically, and licked his lips hastily signaling her to continue.

"Mass-murderers, mafia groups, terrorism-"

"International domestic?"

"Precisely, Mr. Stilinski. I have a good feeling about you." (Y/N) spoke in a different tone than her usual one. Her eyes raked over Stiles as she casually bit her lip making Stiles gulp, his adam's apple bobbing simultaneously.

This is going to be an interesting year, Stiles thought to himself as you continued on through the lecture, both of your eyes meeting constantly throughout it.