+mitch+

TITLE : MESSAGES YOU IGNORED

WARNINGS : sad , angst , bound to make you cry , regretful and heartbroken Mitch.

SUMMARY : (Y/N) leaves a series of voicemails for Mitch. Then before he knows it, it's his turn to leave one.

WORDS : 1648

SONG : Where's My Love - SYML

45 missed calls 36 voicemails

45 missed calls
36 voicemails

MITCH LET his finger hover over the play voicemail button, until he eventually pushed it letting his senses be consumed by her voice, which he hasn't heard in years.

"Hey Mitch, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for what I said. I know I was being selfish and I just wanted you to know I miss you. I-I hope Katrina says yes. Please, call me back."

*BEEP*

"Mitch I had another nightmare again, I just want to hear your voice please call me. I shouldn't have gotten mad when you said you were going to ask Katrina to marry you, but I-"

*BEEP*

"Mitch I got into Ivy League and I'm really excited. I'll be down in New Jersey for a few years but if you ever come back home, please let me know okay?"

*BEEP*

"I'm guessing you arrived in Spain and I just wanted to let you know I hope everything goes well. You deserve to be happy, and she is the cause of that happiness."

*BEEP*

"Mitch I can't just act like I'm fine with you getting married to her, because frankly it kills me every time I leave you a message with no response. Especially-especially since I'm in love with you. You ignore these because you don't have time for me anymore but I had to get that off my chest."

*BEEP*

"Please," a loud sob, "Please tell me your alive Mitch. Please give me a sign your still alive."

*BEEP*

"They released the victims list in the attack. Your not on that list, please be safe Mitch."

*BEEP*

"I hope you know that she didn't deserve to die and I'm here for you if you let me be."