+mitch+

TITLE : CHARMER

WARNINGS : seductive , nothing else

SUMMARY : Mitch has a new mission to complete.

WORDS : 1117

SONG : Mark - Shahmen

EYES MADE its way towards her almost immediately as she came through the door

EYES MADE its way towards her almost immediately as she came through the door. Everyone admired the elegant and beautiful women as she walked into the slightly crowded ballroom. Men stared at her body while women admired her features, envy and want becoming evident in the new atmosphere.

Of course they knew who she is. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) or better known as the daughter of the most successful man in Dubai. But, they didn't know exactly who she is. Her father has been a drug Lord all her life and she slowly found herself falling into the business, luxury and wealth awaiting her future at the compromise.

That's exactly why Mitch Rapp has found himself at the banquet, and was assigned a mission to kidnap the women. He stood in the corner by himself, a glass of whine in his hand occupied by a watch that he seemed to find himself checking every other minute. He knew exactly when she was going to show up, and wasn't surprised to see everyone else shifting their attention to the women.

Without a doubt she is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She carries a certain pride and confidence with her that makes him feel immediately attracted. The way she strides down the ballroom makes him stare profoundly. Especially her legs that were on full view for everyone to see, having a tan and long essence.

Mitch then watched as she stopped at the bar, sitting down in the metal stool while waving her hand for a drink. He found himself walking slowly towards the woman and couldn't help but admire her perfect posture. He decided to sit a few seats down from her, and felt her gaze drift towards him immediately.

He also waved down someone and turned his gaze towards her acting casual, and found her sparkling eyes boring into his own. She pursed her lips and eyes him up and down, Mitch following her own frame as well as he left a blazing trail in its wake with his lustful eyes.

Their staring contest was broken as she turned her head towards the bartender that made himself present. His own eyes finding her cleavage almost immediately making Mitch roll his eyes. A man came up to Mitch as well, and Mitch cleared his voice before speaking.

"Sidecar." Mitch spoke in a deep voice making sure to put a strong Arabic accent into his tone. He could feel her watching him once again, and saw her take a sip of her drink out of his peripheral vision. He ran a hand through his shaggy hair while looking at the time quickly on his watch.

Two more minutes, Mitch thought to himself as it was almost time for him to finish the mission. His drink was in front of him within a few seconds, and he thanked the bartender while grasping the drink in his hand. He then felt her presence before she even spoke.

"Hello."

Mitch was surprised with the softness of her voice. He expected her voice to be as confident as her whole persona, but really it held a certain kindness in it like a sweet melody. Mitch gulped slightly before smirking down at the women, her biting her lip simultaneously, while he rubbed his scruff slightly.

"Usually I recognize everyone that comes to this event, but I've never seen you here before." She pointed out while eyeing him in curiosity, but a completely different one that didn't make Mitch nervous. Her Arabic accent filled his ears soothingly. The rolling of her words made him clench and unclench his jaw to keep his composure.

"I'm from the outskirts Jeddah actually, but just got promoted here for a business trip. I'm Mitch Amari." Mitch introduced himself while turning his full body towards her in the stool, their closeness presumable. She eyed his lips almost seductively and ran her hand towards his own, traveling it up his arm before squeezing his bicep.

"I'm (Y/N), but I'm guessing you already know that." Mitch frowned almost immediately as she said that, and felt as sharp point dig into his arm painfully. Looking down he was met with a blade sticking out of her sleeve, and down upon the skin of his bicep as she pulled him closer to her. "I have men surrounding the place so if you so much as attempt to do something I will without a doubt push this into your arm."

"I don't understand what is going on." Mitch tried to play it off as if he didn't know what was happening, and she seemed to falter slightly giving him his chance. Within seconds his arm was swiftly grabbing the blade between his hands and pulling it from her. The two were against each other as they stood toe to toe, a gasp leaving her lips in shock.

"I've got them down, Rapp. You better get your ass out of there before the others come looking for her." Stan Hurley's voice sounded in Mitch's ear piece, and Mitch harshly grabbed her arm and began to pull her with him and away from the crowds.

"I'm on my way." Mitch spoke in his regular deep and devoid voice, him digging the knife into her back as a sign to not make a noise. He could feel her breathing began to quicken, and knew she was seconds from blowing up the whole mission. "You scream and you'll be dead without so much as a second thought."

Of course Mitch didn't mean the whole thing, because frankly he needs her alive but she doesn't know that. She didn't say anything but instead stiffened under his touch. They reached the back alley within minutes and Mitch watched a black Range Rover pull up just on time.

Quickly running with her in his arms, the passenger door was opening to reveal Hurley and Irene Kennedy waiting for the assassin. Mitch pushed the girl into the back of the car with him following suite, and she let out a loud gasp. The door slammed shut and Irene stepped on the gas pedal speeding down the road.

"Is that how you get all the women or am I the first?" (Y/N) hissed with her accent thick and laced with venom. Mitch rolled his eyes, Hurley chuckling quietly to himself. Mitch pushed her against him roughly and pulled her arms behind her back, throwing the knife on the ground and putting handcuffs on her small hands. "I do like it rough, though."

"Works every time." Mitch spit sarcastically at the women causing her to groan loudly. "Now just shut the hell up or I'll shut you up myself."

"Aren't you a charming one." (Y/N) said quietly but Mitch picked it up causing him to glare harshly into her blazing eyes. She did the same back and Mitch soon found out his mission was going to be harder than he thought it would be.