+stiles+

TITLE : ANGELS WINGS

WARNINGS : angst , lots of crying , breaking your heart , mentions of Donovan's death

SUMMARY : Stiles breaks up with (Y/N) in the most hurtful way to keep her safe from himself.

WORDS : 1350

SONG : Angel By The Wings - Sia

STILES FELT like he was going to pass out

STILES FELT like he was going to pass out. He felt as if he was in the mist of a nightmare, reliving it over and over again just as he did when going Void. Though, surely Void would have been better than the crime he had just committed, making him feel as if he was trapped inside a body. A body marked with the blood of the innocent.

Donovan. The name was written in big white letters on his mirror like whiteboard, just there for him to be reminded of the sin he has committed, taunting him almost. Stiles had killed Donovan. He had murdered someone within the blink of an eye.

Sure, it was self defense and he threatened to kill him and his father, the only family he has left. But Stiles made a choice to save himself and it ended with someone dead anyways. Now he'll have to live with that for the rest of his life.

He felt like a monster.

That's when you started to cloud his mind, and he felt nauseous all over again. What if you found out? Would you be disgusted by him? Would you be afraid of him and call him a monster? The thoughts consumed his mind and fear began to set in, a panic attack rising as his eyes began to sting harshly and his vision blurred with tears.

He gripped the marker harshly in his hand, shaking hand, and felt his breathe pick up with a unknown rage. Letting out a cry of frustration and sadness he chucked it at the board filled with words. Sobs escaped Stiles, but he wasn't trying to hide them. There was no point in hiding them anyways.

"Stiles?" His head snapped up to you standing there in the doorway with a distraught look on your face. He regained his composure, as best he could, and wiped the tears away shakily. "What's wrong?"

You came towards him in quick steps, ready to comfort him but he flinched away from your body. Confusion and hurt etched on your features making him look away, not wanting to give in.

He didn't want you to hold him knowing the same hands were coated in blood only mere hours before. The same hands that killed without a second thought. Just then did he start to register the pain in his right shoulder, knowing teeth marks were on it. You watched him flinch, and worry began to set in your system.