+dylan+

TITLE : PUPPY LOVE

WARNINGS : fluff , adorable dyl , cuteness

SUMMARY : Dylan is being interviewed with three adorable puppy's and meets the owner (Y/N).

WORDS : 599

SONG : Puppy Love - Paul Anka

HER EYES were transfixed on the joyful man surrounded by her puppy's

HER EYES were transfixed on the joyful man surrounded by her puppy's. She had never known that someone could look so attractive just playing with puppy's. Her puppy's especially. She sighed dreamily as he puckered his lips at the dogs making the most ambrosial kissing noises.

The interview had been going on for half an hour already, and Dylan was profoundly attractive with her dogs. Jada, which is the dark brown one, seemed pretty fond of Dylan, letting him hold her while the other ones fought.

"Max and Luna stop it!" (Y/N) playfully scolded catching the attention of Dylan. He took a double take of her making a bright red hue cover her face. The puppy's barked at her, making a giggle escape from (Y/N) as they chased after her, Jada staying in Dylan's arms.

"I'm so sorry, guys." She told the interviewers from behind the camera, and knelt down as Max and Luna jumped into her arms kissing and licking her face. Black jeans came into her view and she slowly looked up at the man towering her.

"Are they yours?" Dylan asked while scratching behind Jadas ears making her tail way and leg twitch. (Y/N) bit her lip ever so gently and stood up with her puppy's clawing at her exposed skin, as she was wearing shorts.

"Yeah, she really likes you." (Y/N) laughed gently as he smiled down at Jada, then smiling at (Y/N). She then watched Dylan's eyes trail down her face to her lips as she smiled at him. Whimpers began to erupt from below her feet and she looked down at the nagging dogs. "I'm (Y/N) by the way."

"I uh, I'm Dylan." She picked the two up, and they began to yelp and kiss at her face causing angelic laughs to leave (Y/N)'s lips. Dylan was entranced with her beauty and innocence. His eyes then trailed down to her exposed legs, taking in the tan and long essence of them.

"(Y/N) how about you be in the rest of the interview?" Jeff, the interviewer asked her with an encouraging smile making (Y/N)'s heart race. Before she could reject the offer, Dylan spoke up.

"Yeah, (Y/N) you should. People should know that the cute dogs also have a gorgeous owner." Dylan winked at her, obviously flirting. It was working, and everyone could tell by the way her face turned bright red, her mouth opening and closing looking for words.

"I-okay." She barely managed to get out and walked towards the purple covered sheet, sitting down with her dogs in her arms as they nipped at one another. Dylan sat closely beside her and let Jada go. Luna and Max jumped out of (Y/N)'s arms and playfully leaped atop of Jada causing Dylan to 'awe' adorably.

The interview introduced (Y/N) as the owner, and soon they continued with the questions. Towards the end of the interview, all three puppy's jumped atop of (Y/N) causing her to fall on Dylan clumsily. Dylan laughed loudly causing (Y/N) to chuckle as well.

Dylan picked up the three puppy's off of her and playfully scolded them, making his lips pucker gently. The puppy's just barked and began to kiss his face attacking him.

"Well, here is a perfect example of puppy love." Jeff said teasingly while his eyes remained on the two adults laughing and playing with the three dogs without a care. After the interview, Dylan and (Y/N) both agreed to meet up again and soon enough they were inseparable; completely and utterly infatuated.