Chapter 3

We made it. It was a nice little house. He opened the door. The door opened and I ran inside.

We had both forgotten about what had happened earlier. I slammed on the couch. "Ah. Home sweet home." I looked at Evan. He sat beside me. I wondered what life was going to be like with Evan. It looked dark outside. "Do you want anything to eat for dinner Connor?" I started thinking so many weird thoughts in my head. He sounded like he was my wife. I'm just probably too exited to be here. I nodded my head and yawned. It was such a long day. "Ok. I'm going to go make some food. Make yourself comfortable." He went into the kitchen I decided to follow him and look at what he was making. He was just making cereal. Honestly I didn't care what I had right now. I just wanted to go to bed.

He starting poring the milk. I went up behind him and hugged him like how couples do when someones cooking. He looked uncomfortable. I stopped. "I'm sorry. I didn't think."

"Connor..I have a question." He looked down.

"Yeah? What is it? Is something wrong? Are you ok?" I started to worry.

"Actually nevermind. It's stupid. Just forget about it."

"Evan please tell me. You've been looking anxious."

"Here's your cereal. I'm going to bed."

"You're not going to eat?"

"I don't feel like it."

The something came into my mind. Where am I going to sleep? He probably doesn't have anywhere for me to sleep because he lives alone.

"Evan where am I going to sleep?"

"Oh. Well..umm you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep somewhere else. Tomorrow I can get another bed or something. Or we could just sleep in the same bed."

He looked like he regret saying that last sentence.

"W-wait. No no! I didn't mean to say that! I didn't think!"

Trying to not sound like I really wanted to do that and sounding like that was an alternative I said "Hey that's actually a good idea Evan! Then we can both sleep good!"

He looked like he had given up. "Fine"

Yes! Hehe. I'm gonna sleep with Evan Hansen! A little song like that went in my head. Over and over. I'm gonna sleep with Evan hansen!

Wait. Why did I care so much? I'm so attached to him. Why?