Chapter 7

Connor

He kissed me? Holy crap! He did! I couldn't describe how exited I was. Maybe I was still dreaming. I knew I wasn't for a fact. I got up. I still felt sleepy.

"So you woke me up? So you finally have an answer?"

He nodded cutely. I blushed lightly.

"So Evan. Once again. Was it love?"

I felt my heart beating faster than ever. The moment I had been waiting for.

"Connor..I..this is so embarrassing..It was love.." He started sobbing. "I love you Connor.."

I went to hug him. He was on my chest. He held on to my sweater tightly. I started stroking his hair. He quiet down a bit. "Evan. I want to be with you for forever."

"Connor.." He was still sobbing. I wiped his tears and smiled. He made me into a completely different person. I got his hand and led him to the bed. He had stopped sobbing. I started kissing him.

"W-wait. Why are we on the bed? We don't have to be in the bed to just kiss. Can we go to the couch please?"

"I want you Evan."

"N-no. Wait. We can't. It's wrong. W-wait won't they send us to hell? I don't know. Connor..I'm scared."

I didn't know exactly how things worked around here. What was wrong from right. 

I got shocked. I don't want to go back there. I got an idea. "What if we reincarnate?"

"Connor. No. What if we don't find each other again?"

That's true. What if we don't? I have trust that we will, but it hasn't even been that long since I got here..to just leave?

"Evan. I'll find you. I know I will."

I got off of Evan and was next to him on the bed.

"Evan. Tomorrow we go." I was looking up. I turned to him. I held his hand. I looked at him. I noticed he had tears in his eyes. He looked worried.

"Connor. I don't want to lose you."

"You wont. I promise." I tried to make him feel better.

"W-what if we do? If we go to earth we wont remember each other."

"Evan you will. Just go to sleep. Don't overthink things."

I kissed him. "Goodnight." I smiled at him. He turned off the lamp and I hugged him. He felt tiny. He was grabbing my sweater tightly. He was on my chest again. It became a daily thing. He felt safe when I hugged him.