Chapter 9

Years later. In earth

I still remember Evan Hansen. I haven't found him yet. I know I will one day. It's my senior year. I don't want to go to school at all. My mom put me in a new school. I was bullied really bad in my last one. I still went anyways. I have a family now. Zoe who's my sister and then I have my mom Cynthia and my dad Larry.

I walked to school today with my sister Zoe.

"Hey Zoe. Do you now anyone named Evan Hansen?"

I wanted to see him so bad.

"Um. No? Why are you asking?"

"Oh. Nothing. I just thought maybe you'd know him."

"Ok? I guess."

My sister doesn't like me that much.

We arrived at school. People at my last school hated me. They thought I was crazy. I only went mad because of my anger issues. I hated them. Nobody  there was my friend.

I walked the hallway trying to find my class. I didn't now this school at all. I saw a guy with glasses and a red flannel. He was holding hands with this guy with a cast on. He looked a lot like Evan. But I wasn't sure. I don't have guts to go ask him.

I thought maybe I should go up to him and ask him.

The guy with the flannel left to his classroom. This was a good time.

"H-hey umm Evan Hansen?"

He looked back at me. "Yeah? That's me."

I found him! He doesn't seem to notice who I was.

"Who was that?"

"Oh that's Jared Kleinman. He's my boyfriend. Is there something wrong with it?"

Crap. He totally forgot about me didn't he? I need to ask him about me.

I grabbed him by is arm and dragged him to the computer lab. Which nobody uses because mostly everyone has a computer or laptop themselves.

Evan

He had pulled me into the computer lab. He looked like that guy that had been in my dreams. It was so weird. Maybe I should ask his name. I had only been in a relationship with Jared because I needed to fill that hole that drove me crazy. I wanted Connor. I felt bad for Jared who had to put up with me always talking about Connor when we were together. Me and Jared haven't even kissed once. We don't really like each other like people think we do.

I loved Connor. I didn't even know if what he said in that dream was true. That he was going to find me.

I had hope because this guy knew my name and looked just like him.

I hope this is him. If it is I'll have to tell Jared that we can stop acting that we love each other now.

The guy got closer to me and hugged me. He started stroking my hair. Just like it was in my dreams.

"C-Connor?"

Authors note:
Sorry this part sucks. It's eh. Hope you guys are still enjoying it tho.