Chapter 13

Me and evan started talking about random things and how life was going. I was glad that he was having a good time with his life. Except for his depression. He sometimes felt really lonely and his dad left him when he was small. I felt kinda bad for him.

Evan stood up and said "I guess I'll go now..."

I stood up while he was  outside of the room and got a pack cigarettes from the door. I put them in my pocket and led him out. I went to the kitchen and got a lighter. I then led Evan out the door and I realized he didn't even say goodbye.

"Evan, are you going to say goodbye to everyone?" I said trying to remind him he has to do that to seem like a polite person.

"Oh s-sorry. Goodbye everyone." he said while looking back.  Zoe was there so she just waved. I saw my dad was now in the kitchen. Instead of somewhere else in the house.

Evan walked out the door and I walked to him till he was at his house.

"Here we are."

"Yeah. Looks like it. Hope you have a good night." I waved at him and walked back to my house.

I went to a side of the house and lit up a cigarette. I felt like I needed one. It was such a long day.

I walked inside and my father was still in the kitchen but now reading some newspaper. Who still does that? People usually now read stuff on their phones.

"Who was that?" he said casually.

Nobody was in here so I lied. I didn't want him to know that I liked a guy. I knew my mom always cared for me and would understand. It was another story for my dad. He was also a guy and I didn't even know if he was against loving the same gender.

"Just a friend." I said feeling guilty. He nodded like he really didn't care.

I would have to tell him sooner or later.

"I'm gonna do to bed now..." I said and this time he didn't even nod. So I just walked to my room and put on my sleeping clothes.

I turned the lights off and lay there. Just thinking about all that happened today.

I was exhausted and fell asleep.

Authors note:
sorry this part was kinda short.
Next part will be longer and spicy oof.
Thanks for reading!