Kinks

~Eren~
"Titan". When you and Eren are at home just casually watching TV or just cuddling and you called him "Titan" by accident. It led to his friend poking through his pants and into your inner thigh. You both blushed and he looked at you with a smirk. That led to the bedroom.

~Armin~
Very tight clothes. Armin likes it when you wear tight clothes as they show you curves. He says he likes it. Though whenever you wear tight stuff, he always gets turned on by that. So, he'll find anything to hide his boner and wait until you've finished doing whatever to get rid of his boner.

~Levi~
Sitting on his lap. He'll complain about not doing his work properly and not being able to concentrate. So you being the good girlfriend, sits on his lap. For some weird reason, he likes it when you do that. He knows your there with him.

~Marco~
He likes your hair out. He'll not stop playing with it. He says it's so soft and silky and fluffy, like a fluffy bunny or teddy bear. If it's up, he'll wait until training is done then take it out to play with. He'll style it and comb it with his fingers. He'll do anything to your hair to keep it in its original style.

~Connie~
Your waist and laugh. Since you two are childhood friends, he always has picked you up playfully by the waist and laughs with you.

~Erwin~
His kink would probably be the most funniest or weirdest one yet. It's ass. Like a big juicy plump ass. Not flat but round. He can tell when someone he likes has a nice ass. When they sit or bend down into a squat, there ass goes round like a half circle. He smirks and slaps his girlfriends ass, when ever she walks past him.