Daddy!Armin x Daughter!Reader lemon of the lemonness

This was requested by my good friend, FlickWalker5

Pointer: your 15 yrs old here, and your dad is 20 (you were adopted).

Enjoy!!!

Author's POV:

The front door closed signalling that someone has entered the small house. (Name) got up from her desk and looked down the stairs to see her dad, Armin Arlert.

You ran downstairs and into her dads arms. "Hi daddy! How was work today"? She asked him. Armin hummed annoyed. You looked at Armin worriedly and headed into the kitchen to start dinner, (fave food).

As the food was almost ready, she felt warm comforting arms wrap around her waist. "This is good. But not as good as you are." The person said before planting soft kisses on your neck.

You turned around and saw Armin, looking at you with lust in his eyes. He smirked which made you instantly blush. "Let's take this to the bedroom." He said while turning the stove off.

He picked you up  and carries you to the bedroom, kicking the door down and softly throwing you onto he bed.

Armin went to the drawers, grabbed out handcuffs and a blindfold. He went onto the bed and handcuffed you onto the bed.

"Let's skip the foreplay shall we?" He said mischievously. You nodded only to see darkness. He put the blindfold on and started taking yours and his clothes off.

~ time skip after teasing cause I'm a lazy ass potato~

A package ripping filled the room with pants. He slipped the Condon onto his dick. "You ready princess for the best time of your life?" He asked. You nodded and he slipped inside.

It felt like someone ripped you from the inside out from the pain. You screamed softly which made him stop.

"You okay?" He asked. You nodded. After a few mins you rolled your hips saying that he can move which made you moan.

He started to go slow then started to gain speed after hearing you moan loudly.

Armin's pace picked up making you moan louder and louder every thrust he makes.

His thrusts started to become sloppy knowing that he has started to reach his high, the same with you as well.

You thrusted your hips up so hard that made you moan loudly and Armin groan in pleasure.

After one minute of you harshly thrusting your hips up to meet Armin's, you both came.

He uncuffed your hands from the headboard, he collapsed and you rested your arms beside you.

"Did Daddy do good?" Armin asked. You nodded. "Yes you did." You said and fell asleep drained. Armin slowly following insuit.

—/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/—

That was so bloody cringe worthy!!! I wouldn't stop laughing and cringing!!

Anyways, see ya! This author tired and lazy to do life.

Comment and vote.

See ya!