Sneak Peak

IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN INACTIVE FIR LIKE WHAT.... 5 WEEKS!!!!! I APOLOGISE!!!! IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND IM HAVING FAMILY ISSUES RIGHT NOW ITS SO BUSY AND COMPLICATED!!! URG!!!

Anyways, enough about that, here's a little sneak peak 🤓😎 for a new fanfiction I'm writing currently. It's with my OC's and a mixture with AOT and FT (Attack On Titan and Fairy Tail). A new band has come onto the music charts (in the story lmao), there called DREAM.

Three girls,
One with pink hair blue eyes,
Blonde hair green eyes
And one with brown hair and hazel eyes.

They hit 2nd on the charts for the best song and best social award as well. At a fan meet they find some fans who used to study with them at high school through to university/college.

What happens??

So, what do you think? It's still being written and all, so by the time that comes out maybe in like 1-2 weeks. So for the LATE as update, here's something for you all.

A surprise chapter. A romantic one.

Enjoy~!!

(Again so sorry hope this makes it up, and please don't go saying; oh you bith you should put us instead of your family or shit like that. Or like you should update more. I have depression to the point I won't even eat to top it off with severe anxiety.

So (hope this doesn't offend you) shit the fuck up about that stuff and leave my own personal business out of my safe comments. Cause I will report you and dear god, have god on your side. *coughs and shakes head*

Now that's out of my system. Enjoy this next update/chapter. Enjoy)