Mafia ~ Levi/Armin x Shy! Reader ~ We'll do anything in our power to protect you

Author's POV:

Yeah you weren't the most outgoing person that people know, but your shy. Like really shy. Until you met two guys, Levi Ackerman and Armin Arlert.

You went to a club to get rid of your shyness with your best friend, (best friends name). It worked. Though you slightly stutter at some words, your happy about your change.

Your POV:

I was walking down the streets of Maria, when I saw (best friends name) outside of a club. Since it was late, it was understandable. "Hey (Name!" She yelled and waved to get my attention.

I walked over to the door. "Do you have an ID pass?" The security guy said. I nodded and grabbed it out of my leather studded jacket. He nodded and let me in. I instantly got music blasted into my ears. "(Name), I'm going to go see my boyfriend okay?" (Best friend Name) yelled.

"Okay. I'm going to the dance floor!" I yelled back. She nodded and walked off. I started to walk to the DJ and requested a song, live for the night by Krewella. "Attention everybody. If you know Live for the night, come up here. We need two females and three males. Up you come and prepare into positions!" He yelled into the mic.

I stood in position and waited for everyone to do theirs as well. The music started (watch video). The DJ started the music and we danced along. We were all into the song and I didn't even know that someone was looking at me.

Levi's POV:

Me and my partner, Armin, were heading to the local bar to relax from the last mission we did. "Levi, have a glass of vodka." Armin said and slides the glass across the table. I picked it up and took a sip while nodding to Armin.

We took a seat near the back and saw a group of six people dancing on the stage. I saw a familiar girl with (hair colour and length) dancing up there. When they went to the other side and swished her hips side to side, I got a boner.

"Hey Arlert! Wanna wait until they finish and approach the girl in the middle!?" I asked while yelling. He nodded and we both got up and headed for the stairs.

We saw the girl being lifted up into the air by another girl. 'Probably her friend.' I thought. We walked up to them. The girl that held the other placed her down on the ground back on her feet and walked off with a small smile.

She turned around and gasped. "Levi? Armin?" She asked hesitantly. "Yes." We replied. She started to cry and we pulled her into a soundproof private room. "Thank goodness your alright." She said while hugging us. "Yeah. But we have something to tell you (Name)." Armin said.

"What?" She asked. We both got on our knees and she started to cry harder. "(Name), will you make us the happiest men in the world and marry us?" We asked. She cried and lunges into our arms. "YES!!!" She yelled. Armin kissed her cheek while I kissed her lips.

Author's POV:

A few years later, you three got married and had three children. Two boys and one girl. You named them Marco, Jean and Annie. You loved them so much.

Since you and your children were a prized possession of Levi and Armin, they had to keep a close eye on you out in public. You love Armin and Levi so much, that words can't even describe how much you love them.

And they love you back just as equally. Though, you three were... "busy" one night and got pregnant with another child. A baby boy which Armin named Eren.

You all lived happily with your husbands and children. Though, the can be a hassle at times. You still loved them.

~ end of chapter~

I may or may not have accidentally made Armin OOC. Oh well. Bye bye~~