🍋Armin x OC lemon 🍋

A/U:
Name: Felicity Walker
Age: 15
Height: 5'2
Crush: Armin Coconut Arlert
Hair colour: black shoulder length
Eye colour: electric blue

Enjoy!

Normal POV:

"Okay everyone sit in a big circle so everyone can fit in." Hanji said. Everyone, including Levi, sat in a circle. "Tonight's games are going to be truth or dare, spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven." Sasha said smirking looking at Felicity.

"First up is Seven minutes in heaven. Put something of yours into this hat and girls put your name inside." Hanji said. Everyone did that. Hanji looked around the circle and gave the bottle to Chloe (yes I'm adding myself in).

"Hey Chloe! You go first!" She exclaimed. Chloe gulped. She put her hand inside the hat and felt a soft feathery like texture. Chloe pulled it out. "Corporal Shorty!" Hanji yelled. Chloe blushed and Levi did his famous "Tch" with a slight blush.

"Inside the closet and enjoy yourselves!" Sasha and Hanji yelled. They pushed Chloe and Levi into the closet. A loud thud came from the door. Snickers and wolf whistles could be heard.

"Times up! Fix yourselves up before we open the door!" Jean yelled. Shuffling of material could be heard. Hanji opened the door to see Chloe blushing madly and Levi smirking.

Chloe went back to her seat next to her brother and sister (Eren and Mikasa). "Alright! Felicity turn now!" Sasha said. Felicity pulled out a bookmark. "Armin. In the closet." Jean said.

They both went into the closet. Jean locked the door.

Armin leaned against the wall looking nervous and Felicity looked at Armin smiling. "It's okay Armin if you don't want to do anything." She said. Armin shook (jungskook... Soz) his head. "No I do.. it's just... I don't know how to." He said shyly.

"Can you sit on the floor please?" Felicity asked. He nodded hesitantly but sat down anyways with his legs crossed. Felicity walked over and sat on his lap.

She smirked and leaned into his ear. "Your going to enjoy this Armin." She said. He blushed and nodded. She kissed him on the lips. Armin had shock on his face then melted into the kiss.

"You ready?" She asked. He nodded.
"You sure?"
"I'm...positive." He said.

🍋 lemons starts now 🍋

Felicity pulled off Armin's shirt while painfully slowly grinding her hips against his. He moaned loudly giving Felicity access to his mouth. Both fighting for dominance. Felicity won.

She pulled her shirt and pants off leaving her in her underwear. Armin blushed at the sight. "Okay. I'm taking your pants off okay?" She said. He nodded. She pulled his pants off as well as his boxers.

She unclipped her bra and slipped her panties off. She grinded fast and hard into Armins dick.

He moaned louder than before. His dick leaked with pre-cum. "You ready?" She asked. He nodded. She aligned her opening to his manhood and slid down onto his length, fully taking him.

Both moaning from the pleasure and feeling. "You can move now." Armin said. She nodded and quickly rode him. Up and down. Circles. She held his shoulders and pushed him back onto his back.

He held her hips pushing her forwards making her go quicker. Felicity moaned loudly. "Your so big." She moaned. "Your so tight." He said.

She continued to ride him. Bouncing on his manhood. He pulled Felicity into a heated kiss. Saliva dripping down their mouths. Tongues fighting against each other sloppily.

She picked up past and went even harder, rougher and faster. "I'm close!" Armin exclaimed. "Same with me." She said. She continued to ride him rougher and faster then before.

All of a sudden, their knots in their stomachs disappeared and they released their juices onto each other. Felicity slowly rode out her orgasm and pulled off Armin. She collapsed next to him both breathing heavily.

"That..that was amazing." Armin said. "Yeah it was." Felicity said. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.