|Ch 4| The Mafia's Queen

A night of shock

Stepping out of the blue car and into the cold night Stephanie grips onto her black clutch the peachy pink off the shoulder dress she wears feels odd to her frame but Emily assured her that the dress was perfect for their night out and that if she wore it she was sure to catch a few eyes perhaps even get a few numbers; which Stephanie doesn't plan on letting happen. God knows her father would have her head on a plate for simply mentioning a guy especially one she met at the club.

Running her hands over her arms that were now sporting goosebumps due to the cold air, Stephanie looks up to the building with a red illuminated sign that read, 'Club Leonardo' instead of, 'Pablo's Discoteca' which was where they were supposed to be going. 

Frowning Stephanie turns to Emily who was fixing the wrinkles from her gold dress, "Emily this isn't Pablo's Discoteca why are we here?" Stephanie asks Emily who in return gives her a sheepish smile knowing Stephanie was bound to find out the truth with how observant she was.

Noticing her friends glare Emily sighs deeply placing an assuring hand on Stephanie's shoulder and pulling her towards the building where a line was quickly growing by the minute.

"Emily my dad said I could go to Pablo's Discoteca not club Leonardo!" Stephanie interjects trying to stand in place as to not get closer to the forbidden building knowing her father would be angry with her if he found out she lied to him-well Emily did, either way he wouldn't care she lied about where she would be tonight.

She needs to go home and now before he finds out the truth oh but she was really excited to finally go out like an adult and having fun instead of reading Shakespeare and Jane Austen.

Emily sighs in frustration and stands in front of her friend who was thinking the worst. With arms crossed over her chest Emily gives Stephanie a small assuring smile, "Stephanie relax your dad won't find out. Come on this club is new it just opened up and everyone has been talking about it, let's have some fun please..." Emily sighs pouting her lips making Stephanie's eyes soften hearing how much her friend wanted to come here.

Noticing Stephanie was still worried about her father finding out Emily blows out a deep breath and wets her lips, "Steph your dad will not find out you have my word and if he does I'll take the blame, now come on please before the line grows longer." Emily sighs grabbing Stephanie's hand pulling the girl forward.

Groaning Stephanie glares at Emily in defeat, "Only for two hours and then we go home." Stephanie tells Emily not leaving any room for argument. 

Nodding her head with a beaming smile Emily squeals excitedly, "Yes yes only two hours, thank you Steph you won't regret it." She beams now getting into the line...

The two have been waiting patiently in line for thirty minutes and their skin was covered in goosebumps and their teeth were chattering but there was still about twenty people in front of them meaning they had another twenty minutes left until they finally would get inside and Emily was determined to hit the towns most popular club this night. She won't be leaving this place sober that's for sure. 

'Man it really must be a popular club like Emily said," Stephanie thinks as she looks at the architecture of the place the theme being hell with a devil statue stationed above the building the walls a glowing fiery red making Stephanie shiver feeling frightened and uneasiness creep into her as this was not her type of environment.

A shout of anger brings her out of her thoughts and she recognizes the voice as Emily who was currently in an argument with a group of three men around twenty-six years old, "Hey you guys cut the line I saw you!" Emily shouts in rage noticing the three guys smirking down at her in amusement.