|Ch 33| The Mafia's Queen

Mature content 

Temptation of the white rose

Lips the color of coral and eyes full of devotion was what Estephano saw.

Stephanie was like a rare jewel he had fished out of the sea and there was only one of her kind. It was only her he wanted. No one else could fill his heart with the warmth her eyes could bestow upon him. No fragrance could make him as hard as her exquisite vanilla scent could, but most importantly he could not love anyone else that was not Stephanie Martinez.

His beautiful queen and fiance lay just under his arms their noses brushing and chest both panting in need of air. Lowering his lips he nips at the flesh of her collarbone with a desperation so intense it had her core aching.

A rumble from his throat lets her know how much he wanted her and vice versa; the breathless whimpering moans coming from her own parted cherry red lips had told a story of her lust and desire.

With the howling night wind knocking just outside and the full white moon shining its glow onto earth the two lovers caress one another in parts hidden from the sun.

A trail of hot lips descend down her body; moving from the base of her neck down her shoulder and finally above her clothed chest.

Growling like a wild beast Estephano ravishes her perky breasts through the material of her dress. He groans against her breasts when he feels the hardened nipples that lay unprotected under her dress where no bra was found.

Stephanie clutches the bed sheets under her with a grip so hard her nails dug into the silk leaving her marks behind. Her head lolling from side to side and her mouth parted with small moans and whimpers coming from her lips.

Each pant and cry served as an encouragement for Estephano to continue his beautiful torture on her breasts. His mouth sucking the fabric of her dress and nibbling at the hardened nipple while his right-hand twiddles with her left breast playing with the round globe, kneading it, pinching it and massaging the flesh with tenderness. His pulsing worm pressed against her inner thigh and rubbing against the flesh creating a friction both lovers enjoyed.

But they wanted more... Like a rose being chewed by a worm she had fallen into his arms and she did not mind it one bit. She was willing to get rid of what was left of her white innocent pedals and she was all but accepting the fact that after today she would no longer be innocent she would become a full glowing fiery red rose.

She would have fallen to Adam and Eves temptation and the knocking wind against the door was the angels telling her not to give in to temptation but she would not listen and she continues to rub against the man she loved and she needed more of him.

Her arm was slowly reaching up to the tree of forbidden fruit and was mere inches from grasping the ripped red juicy apple.

When the fabric of her dress had soaked in his DNA and no longer could he wait for the skin to skin texture Estephano all but tore her dress from the collar and past her plump breasts. Buttons had sprung out and onto the ground, a surprised whimper had come from her mouth and a sly grin came from Estephano who's eyes darkened at the sight of her naked body.

Licking his already moist lips Estephano caresses her chest with shaky fingers. And with such delicacy, he begins to trace the beautiful canvas that is her body. A canvas only available for his eyes to adore. Gulping her nervousness she watches Estephano gaze down at her body with fogged eyes.

Their eyes connecting and silence came with their gazing. No more was the knocking wind and the clouds that covered the moon had passed leaving an even brighter glow on earth.