|Ch 18| The Mafia's Queen

La Regina Dei Diavoli

After speaking to Roberto, Marquez felt at ease knowing he was going to be the boss after all and Estephano would finally be out of the picture.

Estephano had been taking the spotlight from him since birth and was always the beautiful surprise while Marquez was the child that came so suddenly shocking his parents who did not want a child at the time.

Folding the old greasy paper in hand, he stashes it back in the dark. No one would ever know who he was now associating himself with. It has been many years since that life-changing night yet the man that promised to care for him had kept his word and he was suddenly glad he was the one tied on that wheel instead of Estephano.

It was clear ass glass that Marquez wants power, respect, but most importantly he wants them all to regret putting him down and thinking him incapable and rash.

Leaving the comfort of his dome Marquez exits the building only to bump into his father who nods his head in greeting.

Marquez still angry with the older mafia man, roughly bumps his father with his shoulder and walks away from the now dazed and annoyed man.

Marquez was on a mission to get rid of the bitch who was threatening his future plans.

Walking down the rest of the hall he continues to bitterly ignore his father's constant shouts for him to come back, a mafia mans roar for respect goes unbothered as Marquez arrogantly walks away and into darkness.

Finally entering the room Marquez knew his brother would be in he continues on in ready to tell his twin what a fake Stephanie was but upon entering the room fully he comes to a complete stop at the sight of the two locking lips.

The sight repulsing Marquez making his anger rise until his body shook and he wanted nothing more but to run up to the pair and pull them apart.

Unaware of the pair of eyes watching the two Marquez was able to leave the couple alone without having been noticed by them.

Marquez was enraged to see his brother had fallen for the bitch; the same women that would ruin his chances of being the boss, the women that would bring the Bandoni family down to ashes. She would ruin all they had worked so hard for and his foolish younger brother was allowing her to do this. She was the enemies daughter for crying out loud!

One thing was for sure Marquez was not going to allow her to succeed in her plan of ruining the Bandoni name. He would make sure of it. If only he knew that Eduardo was already one step ahead of him and would put a detour in his plans...

With anger and determination, he forms his final plan and knows the bitch had to go and if she left she would no doubt take Emily from him the women he was planning on having beside him.

Even if she has yet to realize it she was the female version of him and she was perfect for him as she would not ask for much from him unless it was related to money which he had plenty of, he, however, did not have love to give and he knew she didn't want that... He would make sure of it because Emily was what he needed and he was at risk of losing her once again all because of Goldilocks.

Shaking his head he declares he would make sure Emily saw who her friend really was. He would ruin the perfect image she saw of Stephanie. He would make sure Emily hated Stephanie come the end of the day.

'Emily is to good for Stephanie!' He had stubbornly declared as he reaches the room the female he was planning on courting lay restless.

Hearing the door of the room slowly open Emily perked up thinking it was Stephanie to tell her what had happened between her and Estephano but she was shocked to see it was not her dear friend but rather Marquez the same man she fancied.