|Ch 36| The Mafia's Queen

!!!Warning!!!

This chapter includes torture, blood, sexual harassment, and rape be advised and read at your own risk. If any of the said topics trigger you then this chapter is one you definitely do not want to read.
_____

    The night air nips at frail tender flesh, the owl hooting far in the tree hidden from the sight of the devils deliver. The animals head tilted to the side as it gazes at the sight of the scared, teary-eyed lost girl whose hands shake the metal bars trying to find a way out of her own personal hell where the walls are a shade of brown unknown to man, stains of dried crimson in the shaped of fingers trailing downwards, and dried blooded hand prints are splayed out on the dirty wall.

A pile of hay is laid out in the corner next to a puddle of mud and the girl who has disheveled hair and a nasty gash on her forehead weeps in fear into her shaking hands both a result of fear and the freezing temperatures in the dark wet prison. Her heart beats rapidly in her chest as  she remembers the events from earlier when she was taken from Estephano who no doubtably was going crazy looking for her. The thought of him searching for her assures her she will soon be freed of this misery and back into his warm embrace.

But until then all she had were her thoughts and memories from earlier to occupy her frighten self.

When Roberto had kicked open the bathroom stall he had walked up to a motionless Stephanie who's eyes were no longer hazel rather a dark brown shade as panic begins to take control of her body. The beautiful golden spark of honey which many envied her was gone from her eyes as the memories of her mother bleeding out in her arms fills her thoughts. The spark Estephano had worked hard to ensure was always present in her had vanished with the sight of the man of her nightmares who was keeping his words of delivering yet another innocent soul to death itself.

The bastard had managed to knock her out cold with a hard hit to her temple with the butt of his gun before darkness engulfed her and the last thing she felt was his vile hands lifting her up from the bathroom for before taking her away from her happily ever after. It wasn't until the sun had plunged into the earths crack that she awoke in this rotten cell with the only light being that of the crescent moon above in the sky even the stars had seemed to disappear into the twilight. She was alone and her father was not here to cooe her back to sleep, Estpehano wasn't here to wrap his protective arms around her. She was utterly alone and beyond afraid of what her future held being in the arms of the man that haunted her since childhood.

"Estephano please find me..." She whimpers falling to her knees the hay cushioning her fall slightly.

Wrapping her arms around her knees and bringing them to her chest she rests her head on top and begins to weep silently. The ache in her head intensifying from the position she was in. However her time alone ends with the sound of the door opening with a cry of which has her heart plummeting to her stomach and her breath stops momentarily with each heavy footstep that grows louder as her guest enters her filthy cage. Before she knew it the shadow of a dark silhouette hovers above her like a blanket of unwanted darkness making her tremble like a leaf in autumn. 

Anyone who had known her would not have recognize her now. Those who envied her would sure have loved to see the horrid sight of her now shaking like the little girl she was, Roberto sure as hell was enjoying the sight especially as the girl looked just like his sister and he embraced with satisfaction the fact that he was able to ruin his sisters life even after death.

Stephanie's hair was smeared in crimson, her temple had a nasty bleeding gash and her eyes were dark almost lifeless. She was as ruined as her once pretty floral dress and only one was to thank...Roberto Mesa who had once again rained hell over her and her fathers life.