Escaping the Dorm

Kaya's P.O.V

"Bellamy's here," I told Jasper.

"I know."

"We need a plan," I told him.

"We've been locked up for hours. If it was Bellamy-" Miller said.

"It was Bellamy. I'm telling you, he's here," I told him.

"Are you sure it's not just some kind of hallucination from you missing him?" Miller asked.

"I know who I saw," I told Miller.

"All right."

"It doesn't make any sense," Monty said.

"We know what we saw," Jasper said. I heard another buzz making me look ove.r

"Not again."

"Back up, everyone. Back up. Move! Off to the sides. Get back," We all back up as they came over to us.

"No. No!" Harper said as they were about to take her.

"Get off of her!" I yelled as I tried to grab her back.

"Hey, hey! Get off her!" Monty said, trying to help me.

"No, not her. She needs more time to recover. This one," Dr. Tsing said, looking at someone else.

"No. Wait, wait! No, please! No!"

"Stop! You can't keep doing this to us," Jasper said. Dr. Tsing walked over to us.

"President Wallace said we could go," I said.

"That President Wallace is no longer in command. He had to step down for health reasons. I'm sorry it has to be like this. I hope you know you're all incredibly special to us," Dr. Tsing said. I glared at her.

"Clear out. Go."

"You're all dead when we get of here!" I yelled as they closed the door.

"Kaya. Shut up! You could be next!" Jasper told me.

"We need a plan this time," I told him.

"Like what?" He asked.

"What if we stood our ground? Linked to each other? They can't take us if we're all protecting one another," I told them.

"They could kill us on the spot," Miller said.

"It's worth a try right?" I asked.

"She's right. We need to do risks at this point," Jasper said.

We waited for them again. We all sat on the beds as we wondered on who would be next. When the next buzz came, we all stood up.

"Get back! I said get back," the guard yelled.

"Here we go. Come on. Like we talked about! Link up!" I linked arms with Jasper and someone else as we waited. Dr. Tsing looked around until she pointed at a girl.

"This one," She said. We all started to fight for her until they fought us back.

"All right. Let's go. Everybody now! Clear the way!"

One of them grabbed me making me try to get out of their grip.

"Get off of me," I hissed.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed? I know you're smarter than this, Kaya," I heard Bellamy say.

"Bellamy?" I asked quietly.

"Listen to me. They're killing them. Next time they come, you have to fight back harder than this, do you understand? Here. Take this. Get everyone ready," I felt Bellamy give me a gun making me grip tightly on it.

"Ready for what? What's the plan?" I asked him.

"I'm working on it."

"Find Dante. He's on our side. He'll help us," I told him.

"Okay."

"Hey! Everything okay over there?" Another guard asked.

"Yes, sir!" Bellamy said.

"Sorry about this, Kaya. Forgive me," Bellamy said before slapping me. I fell onto the floor making me look up. I watched them go away before making me looked down at the gun.

"Kaya, what do you have there?" Jasper asked. I looked up at him and smirked.

"Bellamy, gave this to me. We need a better plan," I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's taking Bellamy so long?" Monty asked. Most of us had weapons on us.

"I don't know," Jasper said.

"Maybe they caught him,"Miller said.

"No. He'll figure a way out, I know he will," I said.

"Kaya, it's already been four hours. The guards will be back any second," Monty told me.

"They're gonna take someone else," Harper pointed out.

"No. Listen to me. Everyone, we stick to the plan. They're not taking anyone else out of this room without a fight!" I told them. The buzzer went off again making us looked up.

"Get ready," Jasper said, linking arms again. The guards walked in with Dr. Tsing.

"This one," Dr. Tsing said, looking at Monty.

"Yes, ma'am."

"No. No! Hey! Get your hands off him!" Jasper yelled.

I pulled my gun out and shot at the guard. However my shot wasn't perfect since it missed him. Everyone froze at me. The guard grabbed the gun from me quickly. The guard hit me hard making me fall onto the ground.

"Enough! Don't move!"

"Take her instead," Dr. Tsing said to them.

"No, you can't!" Jasper yelled.

"Get up."

"No!"

"No, Kaya!" Monty yelled out.

"Kaya no!"

"Search the rest. Make sure there are no other weapons," Dr. Tsing then said to the rest of the guards.

"Yes, ma'am. You heard her. Let's go!"

Two guards grabbed me before dragging me out. I was forced to walk quickly to the elevator.

"You guys are monsters," I told her.

"Anything else?" Dr. Tsing asked me.

"Yeah. Screw you," I told her.

Suddenly, their skins started to blister red making me back up. I looked around before looking at the rest. Once they were down, I grabbed one of the guns from the guard. I looked around and ran back to the dorm. Everyone started to run out as we escaped.

"Let's go everyone! Come on!" I yelled.

"Where's that doctor?" Jasper asked me.

"Over here. Come on," I said.

I caught up in time. I stopped the elevator doors and looked down at her.

"No. You can't," She said. I bent down to her level and smirked.

"I hope you know that you're incredibly special to us," I said to her as she wailed. She died in front of us making me get back up. I looked over at Jasper and Monty.

"We need to get out of here," I told them.