CHAPTER 1

I'm Chloe Veronica Jasmine. People like to call me "V" I'm 17 and I live in Australia. Lately I have been watching this social media team on YouTube. Team 10. The whole school knows them as the guys that just want fame, views and money. But once you get to know there vlogs... you knew that's not what they do. I've been a fan of this team for about a month and today they announced they want a new member. There weren't many rules and they seemed pretty simple.
1. You Need To Have A Talent
I can sing and I do dance but that's pretty much it. I have been dancing since I was 3. And singing since I was 8.
2. You need Humour
At school people know me for pulling pranks on everyone they all tell me to record them and upload them on social media. But I get scared because I don't want to end up as that girl who just wants views.
They were the main rules.
The audition clip was due to the team 10 email in 24 hours. That was enough time for me to go to school, come home record and upload.
I knew I wouldn't get it but it was worth a try.
I went to bed and woke up the next morning. The competition just started and I got excited. I went to school with something to look forward to when I get home. My living situation was bad. My dad hates me and abuses me, his been doing that ever since my mum died when I was two. He was a bit to affectionate and I got really uncomfortable around him. But he got me every thing I needed. I have a passport and I eat drink and sleep.
While I was at school a girl in my class Madison Anne "The Popular One" was excited to audition for the team as well. She was known for her singing, the place she has in cheer, (she is the captain) and her potential. It scares me that I'm going up against Her. I finally got home and auditioned. I did it about 10 times before I got it right and nailed it. I sung. I submitted the video.

Skip to lunch the next day at school

I sat infront of my locker and saw that team 10s new video went up the title was "Our new Team 10 member"
I got really nervous and then I saw Madison sit next to me. She didn't have any data or wifi to watch the video so she sat next to me.
M: Your gonna lose V. I would've flogged you.
V: I don't care Madi, I'm not dealing with you. Now just shut up and watch this or go away.
M: fine.
Team 10 was about to announce the winner.
"AND THE WINNER IS!..... VERONICA JASMINE!"
I was in shock, I WON! Madi sat there and sunk her head into her hands. I started screaming.
Jake Paul then announced "We will be flying you out to Los Angeles in 2 days! We will dm you for more info."
Jake then did his outro and everyone heard that I won. They were all congratulating me. Madi was still in shock and was sitting there still as the bell went for class.
I didn't go to class. I ran home😂.

V: DAD! DAD! DAD!!!
D: What now?
V: I just got in to team 10 there flying me out within the next 2 days!
D: what do I need to do?
V: Drop me off at the airport whenever it says.
D: When what says V?
V: THE TICKET DAD! IM GOING TO LOS ANGELES!
D: Okay. Let me know when I need to drop u off.

I opened my phone and I had a dm from the team 10 acc.
"Your Flight is On the 9th April 8:50am, Jake Paul, Ivan and Emilio Martinez. will be at the gate waiting for you.
They sent me all the other plane stuff and information.
Today is the 8th so I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Team 10 is not a joke.

I told my dad and he seemed happy I was leaving. He said he will drop me off tomorrow morning.

I went and packed all my bags. They gave me a good amount of luggage weight and a carry on. Thank god. I have a lot of clothes.
After I finished packing I wanted to go to bed super early so I wouldn't be so jet lagged.

The next morning

I woke up at 7:00 I needed to be out of the house and on my way at 7:30 I grabbed my bags and loaded them in the trunk. I then woke up dad. He got up pretty quickly and we got to the airport about 8am

Skipping all the airport stuff

I said goodbye to my dad at the gate and I got on the airplane. There were people on the plane who knew who I was. I was shocked. People already recognise me In public.

A few hours later

I finally land and I was in such a rush to get off the plane. I was so excited. It was a long flight too. I ran off with my carryon as fast as possible and took my first step in LAX airport. I was looking around, it was huge. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and I see Jake. I nearly fainted. I hugged him and said thankyou for doing this. Jake was making my dream come true.

V: YOU ARE SO TALL!
J: AHAH I'll take that as a compliment.
V: you do that.
We were both laughing
J: So how was your flight.
V: Boring, good and exciting.
J: Well that's good.
V: yeah, I know right!?
Jake and I started walking to the luggage area
J: So the Martinez twins are in my truck waiting for us and when we get to the house you will meet everyone. Sound good?
V: yeah, great!
Jake and I then grabbed my bag and we started walking to the truck. Then I saw my favourites in team 10, the Martinez twins.