CHAPTER 30

Ivan got off me and we walked downstairs with Emilio and saw 2 policeman outside waiting at the door. Emilio opened the door.
Emilio: Hello can I help you?
Cop: Hi are you Emilio or Ivan Martinez?"
Emilio: I'm Emilio, this is Ivan and Chloe.
Cop : May we come in and ask you a few questions?

Emilio nodded and opened the door wider and they sat on the couch across from us.

Cop: Can you three run over what happened last night through today?

Emilio and Ivan looked at me. "Why me?" They both were still looking at me.

V: Argh fine... okay so, these two got into a stupid fight. Ivan didn't want to stay here so he left. A while later I got messages from him saying his sorry and he will be back soon. And blah blah blah but then when I replied. He didn't see the message because he got taken into some weird little house around the park not far from here. But then I got a reply and it wasn't him and it was to meet him at the park. I went and I got taken into that little place Ivan was then with me. But my ex had us tied up. He abused us and cut us with knifes a stuff. Then Emilio found us."
Cop: how did he find you?
Emilio: on the find friends app... her ex had her phone.
Cop: are you guys okay now?
Ivan: we are fine.
Cop: when was the last time you guys saw Chloe's ex?
Emilio: when I saved them
Cop: did he follow you?
Ivan: no I knocked him out as we left.
Cop: self defence?
Ivan: what?
Cop: was it self defence?
Ivan looked at me. And whispered.
Ivan: what does that mean?
V: where you protect yourself ivan.
Ivan: oh, yes it was self defend.
V: defence.
Ivan: what ever.
Emilio started giggling. The cop was jotting everything down.
Cop: Okay thankyou guys.
Emilio: all good bro.
Ivan walked them out. As he was gone I grabbed Emilio's arm.
V: emi...
Emilio looked at me scared.
Emilio: what's up?
V: he knows where we live.
Emilio: we will be fine.
Then before I could say anything Ivan came back.
Ivan: what are you two doing?
Emilio: she was talking to me.
Ivan gave Emilio a death stare and spoke.
Ivan: back off Emilio. She's mine.
Emilio smiled as he went to speak. They were just playing around. Then Ivan walked off. I laughed with Emilio and stood up and followed Ivan. Emilio went to his bedroom as well.
As I walked into the bedroom I shut the door behind me and Ivan came out of no where and slammed me up against the door.
V: AH! oh my god IVAN YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!
I playfully hit ivan on the shoulder as I was against the door.Ivan was acting weird.
Ivan: what were you to speaking about.
V: Dylan. And how he knows where we live.
Ivan: so?
V: well Ivan...
Ivan: I only need to worry if his gonna take u from me.
Ivan was really close to me and I mean really close.
V: you won't lose me.
Ivan: how do I know that.
V: You need to trust me.
Ivan: to trust you we have to do a lot.
V: we already have.
I slightly smiled but I was really confused by the way he was acting.
Ivan: well maybe I lost some of that trust...
V: but...
Ivan: you just gotta earn it back....
V: wait that reminds me.
Ivan: what?
V: where we were before Emilio came barging In.
Ivan gripped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards his torso.
Ivan: do you wanna continue?
I fell in and he picked me up and placed me on the bed.

You all know where that went...😉

About three hours later Ivan and I were there cuddling. We were both on our phones but I was in his arms.
I stumbled across a Instagram picture from Jake with the caption "the trash is gone guys now you, shhhhh"
He was obviously talking about me, Emilio and Ivan. I gripped my phone tight.

Ivan: what's up baby?
V: fucking Jake again!
Ivan: what he do now?

I showed him my phone screen and he looked up in anger and his face started going red. His hands were in fists and next thing you know he was walking out the house. But furious. Emilio heard Ivan and started following us. Ivan walked out of the house and towards the team 10 house. It wasn't far so he could easily burn the place down. Which is what I was scared he was going to do. All though I knew it wasn't. After a bit of me and Emilio trying to pull Ivan back but just ended up going with him, we arrived at the team 10 house. We saw all the jake paulers and team 10 fans.

Fans: OH LOOK ITS THE SNAKES!
More Fans: BACKSTABBING PIECES OF TRASHHHHH.

We all ignored them but as soon as Ivan started yelling they all shut up and stood away because they saw how angry he was. He walked right outside the gate.

Ivan: JAKE! COME HERE YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT! JAKE! COME HERE ASS HOLE!

I walked up to Ivan and tried pulling him away but he ignored me.

V: Ivan, babe, let's leave.
Ivan: TEAM 10! COME OUTSIDE BITCHES!

Ivan did not care about the age of the children standing behind us. But then all of a sudden Tessa walks out. This was where the drama starts. Emilio stood next to me and pulled me closer to him.

V: hey, em, stay strong.

Emilio looked behind him and over my shoulder and spoke

Emilio: I still love her.
V: look what she's done to us Emilio?
Emilio: I know but.

I pulled Emilio into a hug.

V: stay. Strong.

Emilio nodded and grabbed my hand. Obviously it was just a friend way. Just to keep eachother calm. We are best friends. What do you expect? Ivan kept yelling.

Tessa: you guys need to leave.
Ivan: NO LET US IN!
v: Ivan please just leave it.
Ivan: GET JAKE OUT SIDE RIGHT NOW OR IM COMING IN!
Tessa: his not here.
Ivan: BULLSHIT!

Ivan walked up to the gate and entered in the password since he knew it. Tessa tried stopping him but he stormed right passed her. All the fans were filming it.
Emilio and I ran after him. Emilio was trying to not make eye contact with Tessa.

As soon as we walk in we see Jake. And Ivan lost control.

Ivan: JAKE! IM SICK OF YOU MAKING SHIT UP!
Jake: I gave you a chance Martinez.
Ivan: DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULDVE TAKEN THAT!?
Jake: calm down bro!
Ivan: NO! FIRST YOU BREAK MY BROTHERS HEART! YOU END UP NOT GIVING A SHIT IF HOW CLOSE SHE IS TO DEATH! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING JAKE!
Jake: this is ridiculous! Someone call the cops!

We then see Anthony reaching his phone to call.
Emilio was holding me in his arms. And he wouldn't let me go. He kept making eye contact with Tessa.

V: stop... making.... eye contact...

Emilio let me go and I flew towards ivan.

V: Ivan.

He kept yelling.

V: IVAN!!!

Everything went silent and Anthony put the phone down. The whole of team 10 was looking at me.

V: ivan look at me in the eyes.

Ivan turned around and looked at me. In the eyes.

V: Ivan.... we need to leave....
Ivan: but all there doing is starting drama! And I'm done with it!
V: babe! You have to relax. Breathe and look at me.
Team 10 came up behind me.
Ivan: babe I don't know anymore. To much has happened in the passed few days I can't handle it.
I looked over to Emilio.
V: Emilio... take him out side... I have to talk to these guys...
Ivan started crying and Emilio grabbed his hand and walked out the front door.

I turned back around to face team ten...