CHAPTER 38

I smiled slightly and I took his hand and put on flip flops. As soon as we walked out of the room we heard tessa and Emilio screaming. Ivan and I walked down the stairs as they were yelling.
Tessa: WHY?!
Emilio: SHE WAS IN PAIN!
Tessa: well-
Emilio: WHAT? TESSA JUST STOP! WHY CANT YOU REALISE I SAVED IT TO SAVE MY BESTFRIEND!
Tessa: best friend?
Emilio: YES!
Tessa: whatever Emilio. I don't care...
Tessa walked out of the house and slammed the front door.
Emilio turned around with tears in his eyes.
Emilio: I did that to save you v...
Emilio stormed past me crying.
V: Emilio I-
Emilio: SHUT UP V!
I started crying too. Ivan pulled me into his arms and I cried in his shoulder.
V: it's always my fault.
Ivan: no, no it's not.
V: ivan
I said breaking into tears. Now my best friend hates me.
Ivan: hey hey hey. Look at me.
He lifted my head and looked at me in my eyes that were dropping 50 tears at once.
Ivan: you are having a really bad day. But look it's our birthday tomorrow... let's just relax. Okay?
V: but I don't...
Ivan: shh. Just look at me for one second.
I looked up and into his light blue yellow eyes.
Ivan: you are everything to me... I need you to be happy. We all have bad days, this is one thats gonna pass and you probably won't remember.
I nodded and he pulled me back on his shoulder. I was tired from crying already so i started snoozing on his shoulder.
Ivan: babe?
V: mm?
Ivan: you need rest.
V: mhm.
Ivan picked me up bride style and took me to the couch. He layed me down and kissed me on the forehead.
Ivan: you are strong v...
V: Emilio hates me...
Ivan: I can promise you one thing... he doesn't hate you...
V: but-
Ivan: just rest... I'll go talk to him and I'll come back yeah?
I nodded and he kissed me on the forehead and pushed my hair back a bit he stood up fully and he walked up to emilios stairs.

Ivans POV.
Emilio really hurt v. I'm really pissed at him for it. So the second I left v. I walked up stairs to go have a go at him.
I bashed on his bed room door and he didn't reply. I opened the door without having permission to come it.  I walk in and see Emilio sitting on the foot of his bed, crying. "Emilio I love you but what the actual fuck is wrong with you?!"
I yell.
"Just imagine If she left you, just imagine if she walked straight out and didn't even say goodbye."
Emilio replied on the urge of crying harder. I looked down as I walked over to him and sat on the right next to him. About a second later I looked up at emi and smiled. "I can't imagine that bro" I replied. "Why" He asked looking back up at me.
Ivan: because Emilio, Ive got everything I want. You and v. And I've had you both for so long I can't imagine losing you both.
Emilio: why are you so lucky and I'm not?