CHAPTER 4

Ivan woke up his brother and brung him into our room. Jakes alarm didn't go off to prank us so I decided to get early revenge while I could. Ivan, Emilio and me grabbed drums that some old team 10 members left in the garage. We grabbed the drums and we quietly put them in jakes room. Today isn't jakes day. He didn't even lock his door. We all walked in and on the count of three hit the drums so hard we would scare the shit out of Jake. Jake jumped so high and went under his blankets and held his ears.

J: STOP GUYS AHHHHHH

We kept playing and pretended we didn't hear him. He then got out of bed and chased us down the stairs. I was in my pjs and Emilio and Ivan were just wearing sweatpants. He chased us down the street. And he eventually gave up.

J: I'm getting you guys back for this! Welcome to team 10 v.

He started walking back and we caught up to him.

V: GOOD MORNING JAKE! SOMEONE SLEPT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED TONIGHT DIDNT THEY.
J: No I slept perfectly fine until my room sounded like elephants were in it. I'm gonna get you 3 back for this.

Emilio and Ivan would not stop laughing. We got back and saw the rest of team 10 was awake.

Chad: which one of you were playing the drums.

Chad said rubbing his eyes.

Emilio: it was us three.
Kade: what about Jake?
Ivan: the aim was to wake him up.
Nick: you guys are real savages now aren't ya?
V: YEP.
Chance: Now that V is here team 10 is more... team 10 ish.
Anthony: yep.

We all split up and I decided to go get dressed. I dressed into a cropped hoodie and some high waisted shorts and some high heeled boots. I did my hair and make up. And Called ivan up.

V: IVANNN!!!
I: Yo!
V: Come here!
I: coming!

Ivans POV

I started heading up the stairs then Jake stopped me.

Jake: Is there something going on between you two?
Ivan: why?
Jake: you can tell me. It's no big deal.
Ivan: you would mock me bro.
Jake: not If it's official. I've been mocking you to get you two together bro. I like you both as a couple.
Ivan: Maybe we are... I gotta go, I need to talk to her about it.
Jake: you do that.

Normal POV

Ivan took a while to get up the stairs. I think someone held him back. Then he came in my room.

V: we need to talk about this... us.
I: yeah Jake was just asking me a lot of things, I didn't answer because we need to make sure ourselves, right?
V: yeah. Soooo, do you wanna make this offical?
I: yeah I wanna call you mine.
V: me too...
I: I wanna walk out of the room telling team 10 that we are dating.
V: yeah, let's do it.
I: i think Emilio wants me to get a girlfriend first so his confident for Tessa.
V: well let's do it.

Ivan and I walk down the stairs.

V: TEAM 10! Garage now!

We were in the garage and the whole of team 10 was there.

V: okay so well. Ivan and I are a thing.
Jake: WOOOOOOO HOOOO! FINALLY!
Ivan: it's been a day, we thought your reactions would be like " really after a day?"
Chance: no well I'm good with it. Only if u like eachother.
Rest of the team: yeah I agree.
Well our next step is to tell the fans.
Jake: hold up. That can wait.
Anthony: you are better of waiting a day or two to tell them.
Chance: well it's up to you two.
Tessa: Well congrats guys.

Tessa gave me a massive hug. And I hugged her back.

Jake: Well guys let's start vlogging.
Tessa: alrighty. Hey v! Do you wanna come shop with me for the vlog? We are invited to the teen choice and I wanna get ready with you.
V: alrighty let's do it.

Jake helped me set up my YouTube channel and gave me his old vlog camera. Now all I had to do now was film, edit and upload. I created a post schedule. I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I grabbed my vlog camera from my room and walked out with Tessa. Before I walked out Ivan pecked me on the lips and told me have fun. I said "I will" and I walked out with Tessa.
Tessa and I got some really good outfits and tried them on. Erika and Tessa were kinda having beef so Erika didn't wanna come. We got into a Uber and went out for lunch. We went to A really nice little restaurant near the mall. So we didn't have to move around so much. While we were sitting down at the table. We were talking.

Tessa:  So, when did you and Ivan like get together?
V: we kinda made our last night and we fell asleep. When we woke up we spoke about it amd we made it official then. We realised jake was still sleeping so we pranked them then yeah.
Tessa: i like someone in team 10 but it's never gonna happen. I feel like he likes Erika.
V: tell me t, you can trust me.
Tessa: you sure?
V: of course. I guess your pretty much my best friend now. I mean I've never had one but u are pretty much mine.
Tessa: aw, well it's complicated. Fans are already pulling out of the blue I like him.
V: who is it?
Tessa: Emilio.
V: OH MY GOD!
Tessa: V SHUT UP!
She said with a smile.
V: your not gonna believe it.
Tessa: what?
V: Last night, Ivan told me emi has a massive crush on you but he doesn't have the balls to ask you out. Don't say I said anything.