CHAPTER 44

I was sitting on the foot of my bed chewing my nails hearing the clock click. Thinking about what I was gonna tell the twins. I was waiting for Ivan and Emilio for a while it's already been about 30 minutes. He read my message as soon as I said it. I couldn't stop fidgeting with my fingers and my toes. I didn't want to think about what just happened. Then I heard someone yell.
Person: V!
It sounded like one of the twins. I stood up quickly not knowing what to tell him. I looked down as Ivan came up to the door.
"V"
I heard ivan say softly
Ivan: don't ever think that I would break up with you like that.
I continued looking down
Ivan: I'm gonna go make popcorn so we can watch a movie with Emilio okay?
I ignored him and spoke.
V: it's over Ivan...
Ivan: what did you do?
V: I uh...
Ivan: BABE WHAT DID U DO.
v: I did nothing.... it's what he did..
Ivan: what did he do to you!?
He yelled and started coming closer to me.
V: he...
I started bursting into tears. Ivan came even close to me and he hugged me, I actually felt safe. My head was in his chest as I was heavily crying . My tears were wiping on his suit.
Ivan: babe... I know it's hard to tell me but please tell me what he did to you to end this.
V: we had sex...
Ivan continued hugging me tightly. But I felt his tears come off his face.
V: I didn't give consent but I didn't have a choice....
Ivan: he raped you?
Ivan asked pulling away to make eye contact with me. I nodded and I sunk my head on Ivan's shoulder.
Ivan: I'm never leaving your side again...
V: it hurt... it hurt a lot...
Ivan: I know baby. Just relax, Im here now and nothing is gonna happen.
V: go have a shower.
Ivan: you first.... I'll stand in front of the door.
I pulled away and smiled.
V: hopefully u had a goodnight while it lasted... well the good parts.
Ivan: there were some good parts.

Emilios POV
I just got out of the shower and I start to hear the water pipes running assuming v or Ivan are in the shower. I go downstairs and I decide to start cooking popcorn and getting out the ice cream. I pulled out some chocolates from the pantry and dumped all in the lounge room.
Ivan v and I all decided we were all gonna sleep in the lounge room tonight for more fun. I blew up 2 king sized air beds and dumped all of the food of them. After that was done Ivan and v came down the stairs.

Emilio: hi v.
V: hi e.
Emilio: ugh come here.
V walked up to me and hugged me.
Emilio: I'm glad your okay...
V: me too...

Normal POV
Ivan: okay well let's watch this movie.
We all smiled sarcastically and we all jumped on the beds and starting eating all the snacks that Emilio had put out. I was cuddled in ivans arms as usual and Emilio was close to Ivan on the other side.
It was really late so about 20 minutes into the movie I started to snooze of on ivans chest.

Ivans POV
V was sleeping on my chest and I could see Emilio starting to pass out on my shoulder. I giggled quietly and then woke up Emilio
Ivan: Emilio bro.
Emilio: yo
Ivan: move over to ur side of the bed we are going to sleep.
Emilio shifted quickly to his bed and he past straight out. Now I was stuck with v on my chest. I brushed my hand through her soft silky hair. I couldn't believe what she went through tonight. She deserves so much better. I whispered in her ear.

"I will protect you... I'm never gonna let you go"
I got comfortable and I shut my eyes and started to think about everything I have been through with the two most important people in my life. My twin, my best friend. Then also the girl that made my dreams come true. Having them in my life made it so much easier to cope with everything. We have all had ups and downs, especially my brother... but I still love him more than anything. Emilio started to snore and I quickly checked the time on my phone and it was pretty late. Resting my head on v's... slowly starting to fall asleep, I spoke.

"I actually love you"
I whispered.

—————————————
Hey guys... so... holy shit.
It's finished! I remember just starting to make this story and how much I enjoyed writing it. Giving a huge thankyou to all my internet friends and my irl friends helping me to continue this when I really couldn't be bothered.
I've had so much fun writing this fan fiction and I'm currently writing another fan fic about the twins so you should go check it out!
Ily guys so fucking much.
Can't wait for y'all to see what's coming xo