CHAPTER 25

Ivan: babe, where are my pills?
V: I uh... I don't know where they went.
Ivan: why are u crying.
V: don't worry Ivan. Just go back to sleep.
Ivan: no. Where are my pills v?
V: why do u wanna know?
Ivan: i need them! Babe! What did u do!
V: I took them...
Ivan: what?!
Emilio: what's happening guys? Why is Ivan yelling?
Ivan: she took all my pills!
V: Ivan, babe.
Ivan: no v! We have to get you to the hospital! V! They're strong!
V: calm down babe.
Ivan: NO! YOU JUST TOOK DEATH DRUGS! WHY WOULD I CALM DOWN. THROW THEM UP BEFORE THEY DRUG YOU!
V: IVAN! ILL. BE FINE!

Ivan was losing it. Ivans eyes went a really dark blue. And the yellow in his eyes disappeared. I was just thinking how much this is hurting him. Emilio was standing there not knowing what's going on.

Ivan: babe! Please.... they can kill you.
V: no... babe.. I'll be fine.
Ivan: how many did u take?
V: like 5.
Ivan: BABE! ONE WAS STRONG ENOUGH FOR ME!

I then realised what I had done... I started going dizzy. They were strong.  I fainted. Ivan caught me in his arms.

Ivan: Emilio. Call an ambulance.

Emilio ran to his room to grab his phone. I could still hear.. things were blurry. And my hearing was weird. And I couldn't feel my body. I just felt Ivans tears landing on my cheeks and his warm hands around me. He was on his knees sitting on the floor. With me in his lap. I couldn't throw them back up cause they had already dissolved. It then started raining. Ivan then started humming... he was humming the first song we ever heard together. It really suited us. It went dark in the room. Ivan didn't have a shirt on and he sat there with his forehead on mine waiting for an ambulance. I don't know what happened to Emilio but he was still on the phone. But where me and Ivan were... it was silent and dark...

Ivan: please, stay with me. I love you.
V: Ivan- I'm-
Ivan: no your not your wide awake okay?
V: tired....
I saw red and blue lights and then everything went black.