CHAPTER 37

Ivan: babe, it's me... can I see you?
I didn't answer. But either way the shower door opened. I looked up from my knees and I got on his knees.
Ivan: what's wrong?
V: I just... remembered some things... started over thinking...
Ivan: Baby... we all know overthinking sucks.
I nodded my head. And stood up with him.
Ivan: now finish your shower and I'll meet you in the room
Ivan Left and I finished up in the shower. I stood out and got dressed.
As I walked out my hair still soaking wet. I didn't wanna even bother getting ready for the day. Ivan was sitting on the bed. And then he patted the spot where he wanted me to sit.
Ivan: talk to me.
I started breathing fast. My heart started pounding. I don't know what it was. I couldn't breathe. Other wise it was hard and my chest hurt. But my heart was racing so fast I had to breath. Ivan there trying to calm me down. He was holding me in his arms screaming for Emilio.
Ivan: Emilio! Ven aquí! NOW!
Emilio got upstairs in the first five seconds.
Ivan: she's having a panic attack!
Emilio: get her to hold her breath!
Ivan: HOW!?
Emilio: KISS HER!
i then felt plump lips on mine. But it didn't help. Well it did but I was still panicking.
Emilio: BRO YOU NEED TO SHOCK HER SOMEHOW!
Ivan: YOU KISS HER THAN!

Emilio's pov
Did he really just say that? Well I guess it's for her own good. I walked up in front of v. Ivan moved away slightly and let go of her hand. I felt bad, but I had too. I had to save my best friend.
I neeled down to her length and I pushed my face against hers. Then she stopped. It was a ten second kiss I stopped when I realised she was breathing fine. I finally pulled away wiping my lips and then I heard a voice from behind me.
Tessa: Emilio?

Normal POV
I don't know what just happened. Emilio just kissed me. Ivan was sitting next to me with his hands on his forehead. And Tessa was standing at the door.
Ivan: well that just happened.
Tessa turned around and walked off, Emilio got up and chased after her. Ivan looked at me with sad eyes. "Why didn't my kiss work?" He says while He looked down.
V: because I'm used to you.
Ivan: I have to talk to you and this time don't have a anxiety attack.
V: I can't help it!
Ivan: come here... Baby. Why do you feel like this... please trust me!
V: I do! I just can't stop thinking!
Ivan pulled me into his chest and hugged me.
Ivan: just think about what you have got.
Ivan kissed me on top of the head. I shut my eyes in his chest and we had a moment.
Ivan: what do you wanna do?
V: have u vlogged?
Ivan: yeah Emilio is starting to edit it.
V: already?
Ivan: you were in the shower a long time.
V: oh sorry...
Ivan: don't be.
Ivan stood up and grabbed my hand.
Ivan: come on.
V: where are we going?
Ivan: for a walk.