CHAPTER 40

emilios pov
We were on our way home but then we noticed someone following us. We kept walking just to ignore it.
Ivan: we need to find a way to get rid of the bad vibes in this house.
V: I should have never joined team 10.
Emilio: why?
Ivan: because of us?
V: no! Of course not! Just now that there's been so much drama because of them.
Emilio: let's just ignore it.
Ivan: what about you and-
I hit his shoulder quietly before he said anymore.
Emilio: what?
He said looking up at Ivan.
Emilio: Tessa? Who knows. I don't care anymore.
I smiled hearing that. But then I heard a familiar voice from behind us.
Dylan: SUP BOYS... and girls...
We stopped walking and turned around to see Dylan getting out of the car right behind us. Emilio grabbed my hand. Ivan was to busy standing in front of me protecting me.
Ivan: what do you want?
Dylan: those scars look good as bro! How'd you get em?!
Emilio: what the fuck is wrong with you!?
V: call the cops Emilio.
Emilio pulled out his phone from his pocket.
Dylan: call them and watch one of you guys get killed before the cops get me.
Emilio drifted the phone away from his ear. Looking at him in disgust.
Dylan: how are you babe!?
I looked up at Ivan as he tried coming closer. Ivan used one hand to push me behind him a bit more.
Ivan: get. The. Fuck. Away.
Dylan: fine bro!
Emilio put his phone back in his pocket.
Ivan: if I see you again. We are calling the cops.
Emilio: maybe we should.
V: didn't you hear what the psycho just said?
Emilio raised his eye brows and looked down.
Dylan: exactly. You guys be good. Or there will be punishment.
Emilio: what the fuck is that meant to-
Dylan: shhh. Just listen to what I tell you to do and you shall be fine.
Ivan: WHAT DO YOU WANT BRO! DONT YOU REALISE YOU HAVE ALREADY PUT US THROUGH ENOUGH.
Dylan: not enough young man.
Emilio: let's leave.
Dylan: 3 rules!
Dylan yelled stopping us.
Dylan: do what I tell you to do. in the first 24 hours, if you don't do it I will take you somewhere you won't be found. Last rule... if you try to ignore me. Pain is worse then death.
Emilio: what the fuck is wrong with you? We aren't playing this stupid-
I hit him on the shoulder signalling for him to shut up.
Ivan: we are leaving. We will do what you want bro. Now leave us.
Ivan Emilio and I all turned around and started walking. We got home in the first five minutes. as soon as we shut the front door the twins freaked out.
Emilio: DO WE GO TO THE COPS.
ivan: I DONT KNOW!
V: Guys the guy is mental. We can play this.
Emilio and Ivan: HOW?!
V: if it's something he tells us to do. Maybe we can "Do it"
Emilio: what do you mean?
Ivan: what if it's like kill someone.
V: we can stay one step infront of this Guy if we want to... it will be hard but I've done it before.
Ivan: the what do we do now?
Emilio: we wait. Until the first command.
V: his right.. Dylan did say we have 24 hours to do each one... that's plenty of time.
Ivan: well now what do we do.
V: let's go party.
Ivan and Emilio looked at me confused.
V: you look like you have both just seen a ghost.. what.
Ivan: v... you do realise what just happened right?
V: DUH. LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN.
Emilio: honestly bro she's right.
Ivan: I'm so confused.
Ivan put his hands on the back of his head.
V: lets do what Dylan tells us to but for now. Let's just have fun.
Ivan: okay I'm down.
Emilio: you sure?
Ivan: yeah bro.
I smiled. "Go get dressed. Where like a tux or something. Something flashy. Neat flashy, like not to over board." I said to them as I walked up stairs.
Ivan: we know what you mean.
Emilio: DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING?
yelled Emilio from the bottom of the stairs.
V: don't you know?!
Ivan: well babe you never really told us.
V: it's your fucking birthday tomorrow. Your turning 19. Once a year Los Angeles has a massive disco party just to have fun but everyone goes to it. The age to get in is 19. But you have to be 21 to drink. You see you guys will be allowed in because when we get there you will be 19 in a few hours.
Ivan: damn bro.
Emilio: can you tell us about these cool events like earlier from now on?
V: well yes. But if you don't hurry up and get dressed it's obvious you ain't keen to go.
Ivan and Emilio raced up the stairs.
And went into the bedrooms to get dressed. It was gonna take a while to get ready so I hired a limousine for the boys. After I hired it. I decided to get dressed. The boys went for showers and I was already clean so I decided to get changed. I wore a tight dress that fit me perfectly and I tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I did my make up and like a lot of it and I wore my favourite high heels. I know for a fact Emilio and Ivan have never seen me so dressed up. Last year people were going so over board with the dressing. People were wearing the graduation suits and everything like that. I'm still 17 but my uncles best friend gets along well with me and he is one of the guys that run the thing so they let me in.
As I finished getting dressed i knocked on the door to go into the bathroom to see if Ivan was ready.
Ivan: yeah come in.
I saw Ivan fixing his tie in the mirror.
V: damn.
Ivan: DAMN. ARE YOU LIKE TRYING TO TURN ME ON OR SOMETHING?
V: maybe.
I winked at him and walked out the door.
V: I hired us a limousine.
Ivan: WHAT?!
Emilio: WHAT DID I JUST HEAR?!
Emilio yelled from his room
V: you guys are gonna have a good night tonight I'm gonna make sure of it. It's about 45 minutes away so if the limousine gets here on time we should be there at about 9:30.
Ivan: babe thankyou so much.
V: don't mention it.
I smiled. Ivan walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug. I pulled away before my make up started to smudge on his suit.
V: don't let my make up ruin your outfit.
I say laughing.
Emilio: GUYS LIMOS HERE!
ivan: when did you order it?
V: uhhhh an hour ago. Before we started getting ready.
Emilio: when did you order it.
V: OH MY GOD AN HOUR AGO. GUYS JUST RELAX. IVE GOT EVERYTHING PLANNED.
Emilio and Ivan smiled. The twins grabbed their phone and there wallet and so did I. That's all we really needed.
We walked out of the house and the driver of the limousine was holding the door open.
Ivan: holy-
Emilio: shit-
I laughed at there faces being exactly identical and the reaction.
We walked up to the limousines and got in.
I posted on my snapchat story. I photo of the twins making eye contact with eachother and the caption "we are gonna have a good night... with my favourites"
We pumped music and we're dancing, eating and screwing around the whole time.
We eventually got to the stadium and we already heard the music pumping. I saw Ivan and Emilio's faces just light up.
Ivan: babe you really do know how do change a mans mood.
Emilio: yeah v. Thankyou so much.
V: I love you guys and I want you to have a good birthday.... wait till it hits 12:00
Emilio and Ivan smiled in happiness and we got out of The limousine. We had it rented so it stayed with us for 12 hours.
We all thanked the driver and we walked in front of the hall and the security asked us for ID. Before any moves were made I pulled the main guard aside to tell them about my relative/ family friend, and there birthday.

Ivans POV.
So many things were going on but v started getting sketchy the way she was so planned really got to me like how did she come up with all of this in 2 hours? My brothers thinking the same. I can tell by his face. As v went to the side to speak to the guards I spoke to Emilio.
Ivan: bro what is she up too?
Emilio: I don't know.
Ivan: how did she-
Emilio: I don't know Ivan. Let's just keep going along with this and have fun. This could just be her wanting us to have a goodnight or something else.
Ivan: what's that something else?
Emilio: I don't know!
Ivan: what do we do?
Emilio: its our birthday night let's party Ivan...
Ivan: you know what? Your right. Let's have fun.
V: come on guys.
V lead the way she opened the door and we went straight in. I nodded at one of the guards signalling "thankyou" and so did Emilio. The music was loud but it seemed amazing. The lights everywhere. The free food on the side and everyone dancing. It was amazing. But then we saw a group of people that might have the chance to wreck our birthday. We saw team 10...

DAMN. GUYS, THATS LEGIT THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER DONE. I NEEDED A GOOD CLIFF HANGER LMAO. BUT I CANT WAIT FOT YOU GUYS TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER! ILY!