CHAPTER 24

TIME SKIP TO IKEA

WARNING GUYS. THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SELF HARM PLEASE DO NOT BE ENCOURAGED BY THIS. MESSAGE ME ON IG IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THINGS AND WANT TO CHAT IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. xemivanslanex

We are at ikea. Looking for beds and things like that. First priority was beds and a fridge. As we were walking in the beds section ivan and Emilio kept jumping on them.

V: guys, your gonna get us kicked out.
I said quietly and cheeky.
Ivan: well I'm just testing if it is gonna go up and down with just me on it.

I knew what he meant. I smiled and smacked him again.

V: you just said that out loud.
Ivan: oh well, them everyone will know your mine.
Emilio: can you two stop now?

Emilio said quietly without making eye contact

V: what's wrong.
Emilio: EVERYTHING! I LOST THE GIRL I LOVED! SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME I CAN KEEP HER MINE... but she left.

A tear fell down his face. I swear everyone around us was looking at us. Ivan walked up to his brother and let go of my hand. And hugged him.

Ivan: yo bro. You are gonna find someone better. Someone much better than Tessa.
Emilio: how are you so lucky? And I'm not.
Ivan: you will be lucky. You just need to wait for the right time like I did.
Emilio: I love her.
Ivan: Trust me. Just think to your self what she did to you. That's just plain mean.
Emilio: okay...
Ivan: now let's go get beds.

Im pretty sure they forgot everyone was staring at them. We kept walking and Did shopping. We got 2 king sized beds, a fridge, a couch and a few shelfs, some cutlery, curtains. . The beds and tvs were coming home with by renting a trailer and the rest was getting delivered tomorrow. We got home and set up our beds. It was fun without team ten there. I was honestly so happy. But then I remembered this is my first time building something with out my dad. I stopped building and put down the screw. And just started crying.

Ivan: hey hey hey. Baby. What's wrong?

I felt his soft warm hands touching my cheeks.

V: I miss my dad, and my mum....
Ivan: I'm sure you would. I would. They are still here for you. There in your heart.
V: Ivan sat in front of me. we were both sitting in the same position. And my head fell on his shoulder and put his arms around me.

Ivan: babe...
V: yeah yeah I know we gotta keep building.

I said pulling away and wiping the tears from my eyes.

Ivan: no. Well yes but I love you.
V: I love you too. Now let's do this.

We finished building and realised Emilio had his xbox packed in his suitcase.
Emilio: GUYS COME PLAY FORTNITE!
V: you sneaky bugger.
Ivan: what are we gonna do for dinner?
Emilio: let's just go to the beach or something and get pizza.
V: okay yeah I'm down.
Ivan: let's eat first and then play.
Emilio: get bathers. It's a nice day out.
V: okie.
I got out my black and white stripy bikinis. And put them on under my clothes. I grabbed a towel and put on flip flops. And we left.

We got to the beach and ate the pizza. We made sure we brought our photographer. After we all went for a swim. I went on ivans shoulders and Ivan went on Emilio's.  Emilio stood where the water had just passed his ankles and we got so many good photos. I was so happy.

"Babe..." ivan walked up to me. We are standing in the ocean. Close to eachother. Emilio eating his pizza on the sand. And on his phone. While Ivan pulls me closer. The water is just passing our knees and the sun was shining through the little space there was in between us.  We looked into each others eyes and fell in. His lips were up againsted mine. During the kiss I realised we haven't kissed like this is days. And I missed it. I put my arms around his neck and his hands are tight around my waist. Then we heard a camera take a photo.

Photographer: got it.

She winked at us and told us she was gonna send it to our phones. Honestly I knew that picture was gonna be good. I looked back and Ivan kissed me again. And he pulled back. "I love you... I mean it, I really do" Ivan said looking at me. "I love you too" I replied. "Let's get ready to head off. Emilio's getting bored." Ivan said slowly letting go of me. "Okay, let's go" . We started walking and we dried off. Our photographer had left and Ivan and I picked up our phones and looked at the photo. "Oh my-" ivan but me off before I could finish. "God. This is the cutest picture of us babe." "Yep, definitely".

E: you guys ready to go?
I: yep.
V: okay let's go.

The rest of the night was pretty straight forward we went home and played some video games with Emilio till it was late and we went to bed.
Ivan and I were laying in our bed when I told him we should post the picture we took on instagram. He said okay and he did it. I posted one of Emilio throwing sand in the air in the middle of the camera, ivan next to him with his hand on his head and me in the background jumping. It was a pretty good photo. We snuggled up and fell asleep.

Sunday
I wake up in Ivans arms (as usual) and picked up my phone and looked at the comments on the two new Instagram pictures.  On ivans post there was so much hate it made me feel sick.

"She should kill herself"
"She doesn't deserve him, ivan should back away from her"
"Ew her bikinis are gross. Is it just me or is she getting fatter?"
"Im surprised there still together, if I was Ivan I would've dumped her already"
"She makes me wanna throw up"
"She's a backstabber for what she did to team 10"
"She should die"
"EW"

I gave up and went to my page and saw the new posts comments...

"Ew she needs to cover up her ugly ass body"
"Backstabbing bitch"
"Please delete all your social media's or kys"
"#jakepauler4life shes so ew and all she does is backstab"

I gave up maybe people really didn't want me here. Not even my dad did... I left ivans arms and went to the bathroom and stared at Ivan pills. I picked up the container and took all of the ones that were left. I grabbed water and drank it. I breathed heavily questioning myself to what I just did. Ivan then walked in the bathroom. I turned around and hid the container behind me. Ivan knew I was hiding something.

Ivan: babe? What's wrong?

He could see tears in my eyes. And then he noticed something was behind my back.

Ivan: what's behind your back?
V: nothing...
Ivan: Chloe.

He walked up and grabbed what was in my hand. He opened the container and looked it.

Ivan: babe where are my pills?