CHAPTER 22

I woke up... my mind was in a different state... it was even weirder when I was feeling like Ivan wasn't even mine anymore...
I sat there confused... I felt like my soul was taken out of me. I felt angry, but couldn't be bothered doing anything about it. I just sat there, Ivan laying next to me... I wasn't even making eye contact with him... Emilio snoring and Ivan in silence. Just me. Sitting on a bed. In anger. But then I heard his voice over and over in my head.

*flash back*

I see the Martinez twins leaning against The sprinter van. I ran up to the twins and hug both of them.

Ivan: I'm Ivan
V: no shit

We all started laughing and we headed off to the team 10 house.

*back in current time*

What is happening? I thought to my self.
I cut out of my depressing mood but then went straight back into it. A tear fell down my face and landed on the sheets of the bed and all I kept hearing was "baby I love you" over and over again like on repeat and I couldn't stop it... but then in reality Ivan woke up next to me.

"Babe... are you okay?" He said confused.
"Don't call me that!" I replied.
I woke Emilio up and ran out of the house.
Ivan got shorts on and ran after me.
I turned a corner and hid down a alley way. A had my phone in my pocket... 10:45am. Shit. Where am I going and what am I doing? I thought but then a man came up behind me and it was Ivan... "what's wrong? are you okay?" He said... I kissed him. Honestly I didn't know what were happening with my feelings. First one minute I'm angry the next I feel loved then I feel angry and I want to hit someone. I got pushed away and I realised it was this other guy.
"Omg I'm sorry idk what's happening" I said stutterly. He stood there in shock as I turned I see Ivan... it was definitely ivan... he was right behind me.

Ivan: really v?
V: IVAN I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING?
Ivan: I don't know what to say. I wanna walk away and hit something because of what I just saw but I wanna help you... but I don't know if I can.
Guy: wait I'm confused.
V: okay... dude, can you leave I know what I'm doing now.
Guy: good luck.
He started walking back up the alley way.
I turned back to Ivan and looked at him in the eye.
V: Ivan i-
Ivan: SHUT UP V! I THOUGHT WE WERE ACTUALLY MEANT TO BE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MINE!
V: YOU ARE!!!! I-
Ivan: YOU WHAT?
V: I CANT EXPLAIN THIS!
Ivan: try me Chloe.
V: I thought that was you! I thought that was you when you like ran out! After me!
Ivan: HOW?!?
V: iVE BEEN SEEING SHIT ALL FUCKING MORNING DAMNIT.
Ivan: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!
V: Ivan... i-
Ivan: you know what! I'm done! I can't handle this! Stop lying to me!
V: Ivan! WHERE DO I GO!
Ivan: somewhere...
He walked off and started balling. Omg... I just. I can't think. I thought so many things. I'm actually losing my mind. I need to call Tessa.

*phone call*
The phone is ringing... I'm walking back and forth with tears in my eyes really needing her to answer. And thank the lord she did.
T: hey g, where are you?
V: HOMELESS!
T: woah what happened.
V: IVAN AND I JUST BROKE UP! I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO!
T: do you mind If I put you on with Jake... try and convince him to stay in my room.
V: if he talks to me...
T: okay babe, hang on g.

Tessas POV:
I walked downstairs.
Tessa: JAKE!
Jake: yo.
Tessa: I know you don't care about them right now but v just broke up with Ivan. She's no joke homeless. Please talk to her.
Jake: argh you owe me for this.

NORMAL POV:

Jake: hello?
V: JAKE OH MY GOD.
Jake: what do you want.
V: I have no where to go. Please let me come back.
Jake: what happened?

Wait... I stood there... this is a dream... and I can't wake up...

Jake: hello?
I dropped my phone and everything started going dizzy. My breathing got faster my heart beat was pounding through my chest. What the fuck?
"Wake up wake up wake up" this is all I nightmare... I said over and over again. I felt my cheeks heating up and my hands being held down when no one was around me... i opened my eyes... I'm in a bed... with Ivan.... tears all over my face and my throat was hurting from yelling.
Ivan: babe!
V: I-
Ivan: you have been yelling shit for the past 20 minutes! CALM DOWN BABE!
Emilio was sitting next to me and Ivan let go of my wrists. I sat up and went in for a hug... Ivan hugged me tight and didn't let me go. I was confused, upset, and distraught. It was all just a dream.... but we were in a hotel... I was working out what's real and what wasn't all in my head again...
v: are we still in team 10?
Ivan: no baby girl. Just breathe and think.