CHAPTER 5

Tessa: This is actually unbelievable.
V: I'm shook my self.

Tessa and I got up and we got home as fast as we good. Well I rushed her because I wanted them to start dating like ASAP.
We walked through the door at the team 10 house and Ivan was upstairs with Emilio. I ran straight up into there bedroom.

V: EMILIO! GET OUT FOR A MINUTE.
Emilio: why?
V: I NEED TO TALK TO IVAN.
Emilio: okay.

Emilio walked out of the room

V: AHHHH IVAN! IVAN! BABE!
Ivan: what's up babe?
He said with a massive smile on his face.
V: okay so, Tessa and I went out for lunch and she admitted she liked Emilio. So I freaked out and told her he likes her too. Now i need help because you need to convince your twin to ask her out!
Ivan: oh my god. Well. Emilio was in here before telling me since I got the confidence, he will ask her!
V: OMG BABE! TEMILIO IS REAL!

I jumped up and ran down stairs and I was trying to run around finding Tessa. I went into the backyard and saw Emilio hooking up with Tessa. I stayed silent and ran up to ivan.

"IVAN BABE! THERE HOOKING UP! OMGGG!"
Ivan: AHAHAH! Wait what?
V: come look!

We Went downstairs and went back to where Emilio and Tessa were. Ivan walked out. And he yelled...

Ivan: WOOOO YASS E!

Emilio jumped out of his skin along with Tessa.

Emi: BRO! SERIOUSLY!

Emilio's POV

Tessa looked at me with her beautiful eyes. I loved her so much. I was kinda pissed at Ivan for wrecking the moment but I was having fun. But all good things must come to an end.

Normal POV

Ivan and I walked back upstairs and he slammed me up against The wall and shut the door behind me.

Ivan: we could to that too. Maybe a bit more.
He said seductively. He started creating hickeys and pulled in my waists. I laughed and said "we can save this for tonight babe" he looked at me and licked his lips. He then let go of me and walked off. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

V: I really love you Ivan.
I: Well I really love you.

I kissed him and for about 10 seconds and he went downstairs to Emilio. The rest of team 10 came back from doing what they were doing. I then realised I was meant to vlog with team 10 but it wasn't my fault I got back and they weren't there. I guess I was a bit to late. Jake has a strict rule. It's "time is everything or you miss out" I vlogged a bit with Tessa today and the prank we did to Jake but it wasn't enough. So I decided to grab ivan and Emilio and go to the beach and do a few other things.

Ivan: I wanna tell the fans, about us.
V: we should tell them in my next vlog. I need content.
Ivan started giggling.
Ivan: well babe... you have 500k and you have no content, imagine what's gonna happen when u upload ur first vlog.
V: I guess the team tenners wanna know who I am aye?
I: I still wanna know more about you.
V: well you learn when we go out tonight.
Ivan: wait so I every time u pull the camera tonight... I need to act like we are friends?
V: yeah. Sorry babe.
I: it's all good.
Ivan got up and went down to hang out with his brother for a bit. Until we needed to go. I pulled out my vlog camera.
" SO GUYS! I'm about to go to the beach with the Martinez Twins and then we might stop for pizza on the way back and it should be a nice little outing."

Fast forward to when we were at the beach...