CHAPTER 28

Unknown: hi v.
V: Ivan?
Unknown: no
V: who is this?! Where is Ivan!?
Unknown: that's a secret and I ain't sharing it with you.
V: Jake?
Unknown: no. I'm a og.
V: someone from Australia?
Unknown: yes.
V: Dylan?
Unknown: hi v.
V: give Ivan back.
Unknown: no only if you do one thing for me.
V: what! I'll do anything!
Unknown: meet me at the sand dunes in 5 minutes. Bring nothing or I kill him. And don't tell Emilio or I will kill Emilio too.
V: I'm coming.

I walked out of that house and Emilio came down with tears in his eyes.
Emilio: where are you going?
V: for a walk.
I left and slammed the door. As I heard Emilio hearing back upstairs. I started running. To get there on time. I got there and looked around, it was silent and dark I heard to footsteps behind me and I feel a bag on my head. I start to lose consciousness as I'm being pulled back by someone. After a few minutes during my last breaths the bag was taken off my head and I was sitting next to Ivan. Ivan had duct tape on his mouth and his hair was down from sweat. His eyes were patchy and his hands were tied up on a pole behind him and I was in the same position but next to him. Ivan looked at me but didn't make a sound And he looked back down. I then looked up to see my ex in front of us. The guy that cheated on me. I left and haven't seen him since. I was shocked to see him.
I started crying and he walked up to me and starting kissing my neck. Ivan started screaming with the duct tape on his mouth.
My ex got off me and punched him hard and knocked him out. I then screamed and he took of my tape.
V: PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!
Dylan: no but I'll take your duct tape off and Ivans and I'll be back tomorrow.
V: YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE US HERE?!
Dylan: YES NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU.
Dylan grabbed his bag from the corner of this room we were in, took of Ivans duct tape and headed out.
The second he shut the door I breathed heavily.
V: Ivan Ivan Ivan!
Ivan started opening his eyes and he slowly sat up.
Ivan: what is happening?
V: did u see my message?.
Ivan: no
V: well I said that I still want to be with you.
Ivan: so I guess we are okay?
V: yeah but we are still stuck in here
Ivan: v... I love you..... I love you a lot... but I didnt know how to say I need to be alone in this situation. I had a fight with my brother. And I wanted to be alone.
I breathed heavily and looked down.
V: I'm going to sleep...
Ivan: what are you going to put your head on?
V: this pole.
Ivan: use my shoulder... we are close enough. You want my hoodie?
V: no no Ivan... it's cold. You have it.
Ivan: but I want you to care about you.
V: just wear it Ivan I can live one night without you snuggling with me.
Ivan: I can't.
V: you can't give me the hoodie anyway. Your tied to a pole!
We started giggling.
But then it went silent. My head fell on his shoulder and his head was against mine. This is why I love him. We have been kidnaped and Im still happy because I'm with him. I really wanted to hold his hand... I wanted to kiss him... but I couldn't... I wanted to wrap my arms around him and cuddle but I just couldn't.