CHAPTER 33

It was Tessa. Tessa fucking Brooks.
Ivan: yo get out before my brother sees you.
Tessa: let me explain to both of you.
I looked at Ivan and grabbed his hand and nodded.
V: you got 5 minutes.
Tessa: I still love him.
Ivan: well you ain't getting him back.
Tessa: I never wanted to let him go!
V and ivan: what?
Tessa: jake forced me to break up with him. I didn't have a choice or anywhere to stay.
Ivan: now I wanna know what's going on.
We all sat down. I sat next to Ivan on a chair and Tessa sat on our bed.
Tessa: jake kicked me out of team 10 this morning because I chose you guys over him.
V: WHAT? so where are you staying now?
Tessa: uh no where.
V: hang on Tess.
I grabbed Ivans hair and we walked out of the room and spoke outside the door.
V: Ivan... she's homeless.
Ivan: yeah i know. I still don't trust her..
V: should we tell Emilio.
Ivan: well she broke his heart.
V: she didn't want to.
Ivan: if you loved someone you would be there first priority. I love Emilio and his my first priority. If team 10 only wanted me I would say no. That's love babe.
V: she didn't know Ivan... she's young.
Emilio: what are you guys talking about.
Emilio came out of his room.
I looked over at him and back at Ivan.
V: shit.
Ivan: I'll just tell him.
V: okay...
Emilio: guys...
Emilio said walking up to us.
Ivan: Emilio, ven aquí...
Emilio stood kinda infront if the door.
Emilio: what is-
We opened the door and he saw Tessa before he could say anything. I pushed Emilio in and slammed the door.
Ivan: well that's settled.
V: can we give her a guest room if everything works out?
Ivan: I don't know... I don't want her breaking my brothers heart again.
V: give her another chance. You have said before people deserve 2 or 3 chances.
Ivan: okay what ever.

Emilios pov.

I heard Ivan and v talking outside of there bedroom and I decided to see what it was. I went out and Ivan told me to "come here" I went and stood next to Ivan. Next thing I knew I was thrown in a room. I looked up and saw Tessa. I knew straight away there was tears coming out of my eyes.

Tessa: Hi...
Emilio: why are you here?
Tessa: I left team 10... for you... well I got kicked out because I said I still love you.
Emilio: you what?
Tessa: i uh-
Emilio: say it.
Tessa: I still love you.
Emilio: how do I know you won't break me again.
Tessa: You give me a chance...

I walked up a bit closer to Tessa.
Tessa: so I have no where to stay... I'm kinda homeless...
Tessa looked down and started to cry.
Tessa: I didn't want to push you away Emilio.
She said still looking down.
I lifted up her chin and looked at her in the eyes. She tried talking again but I stopped her by kissing her. She leaned in  and our lips were lips were in sync. I pulled away after about 5 seconds.

Emilio: are you sure you still want me?
Tessa: I've never been more sure of anything.

I smiled as I leaned in again and kissed her more I pushed her more towards the bed and pushed her on it. I slipped of her sleeve and gave her a few hickeys. I mean it's fine I'm only making out with the girl I love on my brothers bed.... is that weird?