Episode 1: Welcome to the Palomino's

The Palominos has successfully been airing for 10 years. As they approach the mid-season of their explosive 10th season, the Palomino sisters have landed a spin off show focusing on their lives. 

The Palominos are considered to be Brazilian royalty. With their father Alessandro Luiz Palomino being a very successful actor and founder of Palomino & Co worth 1.7 billion dollars, he paved the way for his children. Even though their mothers are still involved in their lives, Alessandro raised all 11 children in his 7.6 million dollar home in Brazil. 

Late 2007 Alessandro introduced the world to his beautiful children and their hectic lives. We got to watch each of his children take on the world by a storm and make a name for themselves.  

---

The sisters are currently doing a photoshoot for Vogue Brasil.

---

Third POV:

As the sisters are posing Harmony suddenly looks at Jenna with a weird look

"Jenna I really don't like that blonde wig on you. I don't like the way it's been styled, your forehead looks massive." Harmony turns to face the hair stylist. "You need to fix this."

The other sisters burst out laughing besides Jenna who just shakes her head.

"I don't know why you're laughing as if you don't have a massive forehead yourself, Irina." Jenna says while rolling her eyes.

"Thanks for reminding me Jen," Harmony pops her mouth. "I don't like the way Irina's forehead looks with this hat. It's too exposed and not great for this look."

Irina gasps at her remark. "You acting as if you have a small forehead, Miss Harmony."

"I got bangs, bitch." Harmony dismisses her before ordering the crew to come restyle everyone's hair.

---

Jenna's Confessional: