Episode 17: All Love

Jenna's POV:

"Smile." Lea says as she takes the selfie, I do the best that I can seeing as she just woke me up for this selfie.

" Lea says as she takes the selfie, I do the best that I can seeing as she just woke me up for this selfie

Lea posts it on her instagram before smiling at us. 

"How are my favourite girls doing?" I don't miss the ring on her left hand.

"Not as good as you." I reply as I grab her hand and she beams at us. "Oh wow, look at the size of that rock. Congratulations Lea, you truly deserve this."

"Thank you so much." She says as she pulls me in for a hug. Sarah pops her head up from in between us as she wraps her arms around us.

"God damn, this is goals." Sarah comments as all eyes turn to us. "Did y'all know that I'm a Palomino?"

I giggle at this as I shake my head, "No babe, you're not a Palomino."

---

Third POV:

Harmony and Phoebe are strolling down Rodeo Drive with Mila.

"You should've wore the white crop top, Mils." Harmony comments as the paparazzi snap images of them. "We would've looked so dope, now I have to crop you out of the instagram pic."

Mila gasps as she slightly pushes Harmony, "Bitch. I've been putting on the weight and I'm not completely comfortable wearing a crop top."

"Now you look like a fan." Harmony sticks her tongue out at Mila. 

Phoebe laughs as she shakes her head. 

"I cannot wait for my belly to pop." Harmony comments as she avoids touching her stomach. 

"How have your hospital visits been?" Mila asks.

"They've been good but obviously I need to drop my strict regime and focus on building weight or it may cause issues for me in the long run."

"We've just received the images from the recent Palomino Lingerie photoshoot." Phoebe states as they walk into Chanel. "They look really good."

"That's good. I need you to get the rest of the Palomino team to get in contact with me so that we can start promoting on social media and discuss if whether we will be having the pop up stores before the grand opening of Palomino Lingerie." Harmony states as she heads towards the bags.