Episode 13: Surprise

Harmony's Confessional:       

After the whole Phoebe incident we flew back to Brazil to spend some time with our family and my mother decided to join us there. It's been going great and Phoebe is tons better, luckily it was nothing too serious. 

We decided today to just have a beach day since we own one.

---

Harmony's POV:

"Take off that ugly shirt." My mum states as she makes her way to me. "It makes you look frumpy."

I roll my eyes at her as I take off the shirt while she just watches.

"Why are you dressed like a schoolgirl?"  I ask as soon as I fold up the shirt

"You're about to make me a grandma." She flips her hair. "I have to show that I'm still a MILF."

I screw my face at her.

"Yuck ma." Before shrugging. "Who am I kidding? I'm about to be a MILF."

"Ok, ok. Now go swim in the water with your sisters while I film for Salma's Love." She demands as she begins to shoo me towards the water. I sigh before running in the sand and into the water where my sisters are playing.

---

The girls swim in the water before posing for the photographer. In the meantime Alessandro has flown Neymar there and has brought him over to the beach. Everyone but Harmony is aware of what is about to happen. Salma begins to tear up as she engulfs Neymar in a hug. Music begins to play in the air and the girls turn to see what is going on.

 Music begins to play in the air and the girls turn to see what is going on

---

Third POV:

"Neymar?" Harmony questions as she takes off towards him, even though they are still separated. He pulls her in for a passionate kiss as soon as she reaches him, he then twirls her around before setting her down. "What are you doing here?"