Episode 19: Palomino Ball

PalominoSisters: Since the Annual Palomino Ball is today, we have decided to share images from last years ball

PalominoSisters: Since the Annual Palomino Ball is today, we have decided to share images from last years ball. Check out @PalominoSisters instagram stories to see the behind the scenes from the planning of the ball to the behind the scene moments.

1,890,000 likes ~ 12,039 comments

---

Adriana's Confessional:

What a lot of people don't know about us is that we actually own a castle

What a lot of people don't know about us is that we actually own a castle. People love to hate us already so we don't show too much of our lavish lifestyles but we do own a castle. (Laughs) Five years ago our father bought a castle and we call it call Chateau de Palomino. 

For the very first time we are holding the Palomino Annual Ball at our castle. 

---

Irina's POV:

I quickly walk into the glam room that my sisters are currently getting glammed up in. 

"Since when did Joe start dating Sophie Turner?" All of my sisters gasp as they look at me.

"WHAT?" 

"I just saw Joe walk in with Sophie Turner and not Emily." My eyes widen as I tell them everything that I saw from them walking in together till the kiss.

"No fucking way." Adriana's accent comes out strong as all of my sisters start tapping away on their phones. 

"Emily just texted me." Harmony lifts her phone up and everyone leaves their station to rush over to her. "She told me that Joe ended the engagement and their relationship almost a month ago."

"Wow." Mila looks at us in surprise.

"So, why did nobody say anything?" Jenna asks the question that we are all thinking.

"This is so fucked." I comment as I sit down at my glam table. 

"I was actually asking Joe about the wedding plans and he acted as if he was still going through it." Phoebe says as she starts tapping away on her phone.