Episode 1: We're Back

Phoebe's Confessional:

It's Season 2 and the Palomino Sisters are back

It's Season 2 and the Palomino Sisters are back. The past few months have been crazy, we ended last season with the car crash. The whole thing was just explosive and a lot has gone down behind the scenes. It's been amazing to see how everyone is reacting to our lives cause our life literally is telenovela but we wouldn't have it any other way.

---

Adriana's Confessional:

Palomino Sisters are back, baby!

---

Footage of Harmony, Mila and Phoebe speaking about the car crash.

Phoebe: The whole crash was just crazy. I was more worried for my sisters than I was for myself since I was the one driving, if anything happened to them then I would blame myself. 

Harmony: (Gives her a side hug)

Phoebe: As soon as it happened the producers called the ambulance and all our family. Our father almost booked out the hospital just for us, we were all taken and treated for our injuries. I sprained my ankle from pressing down hard on the brake but thankfully that healed up well.

Mila: As sad as the accident was, it was good for me as I found out that I am pregnant. (They all beam) I was further along than I thought I was, when I was first told. Other than that I had a slight concussion but that is gone now.

Harmony: At that point my pregnancy became high risk and I almost lost my child. Neymar and my family have been so supportive and guiding me through the whole pregnancy. Once I was well enough to get off the bed without help, Neymar and I decided to get married. He took some time off work for me and it has been bliss. (Fighting back tears) I also received more news but that's not for anyone to know so I'm done talking about this. (The sisters hug her)

---

Adriana's POV:

I look back at Zayn with a cheeky smile as we kayak on the waters of Tahiti.