Episode 21: The Reunion

After shooting Irina's birthday special, the sisters told the producers that it was the final episode. The producers tried to get the girls to continue filming but production was shut down for several weeks. After the first half of the season premiered, the girls agreed to shoot a reunion episode.

Third POV:

"It's an emotional day today." A producer says as the sisters get their mics put on them. It's been a couple of weeks since the sisters have last filmed the show but everybody gathered for the reunion show.

"It's always an emotional day." Harmony jokes as she leads her daughters to the play room.

"There is nothing to cry about." Jenna steps forward. "This isn't the end of the world or the end of our sisterhood. The Palominos live on."

"OH, YES WE DO!" Irina shouts from the back as she gets her mic put on.

"Besides, we are still shooting The Palominos which you can catch every Friday on Hulu and E! If you're in our hometown then you know what channel to catch us on and in the UK, you can find us on Fox." Everybody looks at Mila who looks pretty proud of herself before bursting out into laughter.

"She has her memory game down." Phoebe comments.

"Palomino sisters to the stage in five."

Five minutes later and the sisters are all on the stage for their reunion show.

"Welcome Phoebe, Jenna, Mila, Harmony, Adriana  and Irina Palomino to the reunion show." The host, Nia Phoenix says with a big smile on her face.

" The host, Nia Phoenix says with a big smile on her face

The girls put on a smile as they clap their hands

"Now these last two seasons have been crazy as hell and we have seen you guys go to blows with eachother, take a look." Everyone turns to watch the fights that occurred over the last two seasons. "Harmony, you have been at the forefront of many of those fights."