Episode 11: Celebration

Posted 2 hours ago

Posted 2 hours ago

Neymarjr: We have a surprise 

4,018,993 likes ~ 20,098 comments

---

Mila's POV:

I started freaking out as soon as I saw the picture that Neymar posted on Instagram, 2 hours ago. Since I've been running some last minute errands for the baby shower, I haven't been checking in with everyone and now I don't even know if whether they have started the baby shower.

I pop on my airpods as I call Phoebe as I hurriedly make my way over to my car. 

"Yes, baby mama

"Yes, baby mama." I roll my eyes at her response as I unlock the door and get in.

"Has the baby shower started yet?" I calmly ask. I start running to my car the minute that I hear Harmony shout in the background.

"Nope, it will in an hour or so. You need to hurry though, some of the flower arrangements aren't here and Harmony is pissed.

I unlock my car door and get in.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes." I say as I insert the key in the ignition.

"Don't forget the second cake." Phoebe states before hanging up and I scream in frustration. 

That's the primary reason why I was here. I was supposed to pick up the second cake because we have a lot more guests attending than expected.

---

The next few footages show the sisters preparing for the baby shower. Mila smiles in the mirror as she takes in her whole look while Harmony stands besides her.

"Pregnant mamas to be." Harmony says with a smile. "Who would've thought?"

"It was a blessing in disguise." Mila responds.

"Thank you for deciding to have your baby shower on the same day as mine, I appreciate it. I just wanted to spend more of this experience with you."