Episode 3: Relocation

Phoebe's POV:

"I'd rather buy a house since I have a son." Paul states as we head to our meeting with our real estate agent.

"I get that but buying an apartment would be much more sufficient seeing as we'll barely be there anyways especially with all these new filming projects. You're practically all over the US filming your stuff and we're still at early stages." I argue.

He sighs, "We could get a three bedroom home."

I look at him incredulously. 

"Pheebs, you're being difficult."

"I wanted to live in LA and you want to live in New York, I've already compromised that for you." I argue back as I lift my glasses off my face. I let go of his hand as we angrily continue walking towards the building of our meeting.

 I let go of his hand as we angrily continue walking towards the building of our meeting

---

Mila's POV:

"Ugh, my face looks so fat." I complain, "How is it that Harmony looks so good?"

I begin whining and Ashton looks ready to leave so I give him a look.

"It's her first child and this is your third." He states as we get into the car and for the next ten minutes we stuff our faces with fast food. I normally wouldn't but we are house hunting and don't have the time to properly eat seeing as we are late.

An hour later we meet with our real estate agent and we made new decisions. We decided not to move to LA but somewhere 2 hours away from there. 

By the time the day ended, we had purchased a $10 million home in Santa Barbara and I know that my family will be slightly torn up about it. I have to think about my family and our needs, we prefer that area and the privacy that comes with it.

"How are you feeling about our new home?" Ashton asks as he wraps his arms around me and rest his head on my shoulders.

"Sad that I'm further away but I'm happy. I can always fly out to see my family and vice versa." I respond while staring at our appearance in the mirror.