Episode 5: Explaining the Family

Harmony's POV:

"Harmony, your hair is so short." My mom whines as she touches my hair, I had my hair extensions taken out yesterday.

I pull a face as I run my hands through my hair. "It was so damaged from all those years of heat and dying it blonde. I went to the salon yesterday to have my hair extensions taken out."

"It's not the cutest hair but atleast you're gorgeous." She says before ruffling my hair and you wonder where I get my brutality from.

"You're ruining my hair." I let out a groan knowing that I will have to get it styled again. 

Today we are doing a shoot with Cosmopolitan and for the first time ever, we are doing a shoot and interview with our moms.

---

Adriana's Confessional:

Today we are doing a shoot for Cosmopolitan and it is about our mothers

Today we are doing a shoot for Cosmopolitan and it is about our mothers. (Clears her throat) Our father, Alessandro Palomino has 11 children between 5 women. I will be honest, our father was a womaniser back in the day but that doesn't take away from the fact that he is an amazing father. The sad thing about this shoot is that not everybody has their moms, I am blessed to have mine but not all of my siblings are as fortunate.

---

Shows the Palomino sisters and two moms seated infront of a grey wall, posing for the camera The styling is very simple and laid back which is different from the sisters usual glam shoot. As the sisters change outfits, Adriana applies red lipstick to her lips which causes a small argument between Harmony and herself.

---

Third POV:

After the photoshoot is complete, the sisters and their mothers sit down for the interview. 

"The pictures look amazing." The interviewer says as soon as she takes a seat and the sisters thank her. "This was a shoot dedicated to the Palomino mothers which isn't spoken about in the media."

"Our family is quite unique and I don't believe that everything should be shared." Jenna clarifies, "We all know our parents, it's just that to the world, it's a complicated situation."

"Can the mothers introduce themselves?" The interviewer, Derrick asks.

"I'm Madchen." The brunette in the suit says.

"I'm Salma." The Mexican beauty states.

"Can you talk me through the Palomino siblings and mothers?" They all look between each other deciding on who will answer.

"Enrique, our oldest brother has his own mother who passed away during childbirth." Harmony starts off..

"After Enrique, I'm the next in line followed by Colin and Mila." Jenna states. "Our mother passed away when Mila was a year old."