Episode 18: Father

Mila's confessional:

Ashton and I are proud parents to a gorgeous baby boy.  We were planning to document it for you all but everything was so rushed and the baby came really quick so we decided to keep the video to ourselves. Even though it was all quick, it was a very magical moment and I'm so blessed to be a mom again. I actually miss being pregnant even though I complained about my weight. (Laughs)

---

Irina's POV:

Everyone was supposed to be leaving today but Mila ended up having the baby yesterday so everyone is sticking around for a few days. In Palomino fashion we have decided to have an impromptu meeting without Jenna and Mila since they are watching the kids.

"Adriana." Harmony pulls a face as she looks at her. "You look bad."

I burst out laughing at her words because this is typical Harmony, she's so blunt that it hurts. Luckily for Adriana we are having the meeting in one of of our dad's many office rooms at his mansion.

"There's no need to get glammed up just for this meeting. All I had to do was get up and come downstairs." Adriana states her point and Harmony rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, you're still puffy so next time grab the roller from the fridge." I shake my head while laughing as Harmony purses her lips.

" I shake my head while laughing as Harmony purses her lips

"Ok, let's just get down to the meeting." Phoebe interrupts as she pulls out a file. We spend the next two hours going over financing, locations and sales. We had to figure out if whether we were making profits or losses from every item that we were currently selling. We have accountants but we like to make sure that we are doing the math ourselves, you never know if everyone can be trusted.

"I feel that we are at a place where we can we can have an individual or two head a brand." Harmony says as she writes on a paper. "We could also raise their shares within that brand."

Phoebe looks at her confused, "What do you mean?"

"Dad owns ten percent of all our brands because it is all associated with Palomino & Co." Harmony looks up at her. "We all have fifteen percent in Palomino Lingerie, Swim and Beauty. An example would be that Adriana and Irina lead Palomino Swim. We raise their percentages to twenty which leaves us with about twelve point five. Since they hold more shares, the brand falls more on them so they be doing a lot more of the business side of things and securing deals. We will still be designing and giving our opinion but they would be the ones leading and representing that brand."

"That actually sounds good." Adriana nods my head and I agree with her.

"Especially since we are working on Palomino Sport, Skincare and Jewelry." I say with a nod. "It will relieve some of us of the pressure which will be good since you and Mila just gave birth."

"I wrote down who I think should lead what and then if you guys will like to change then let me know because I'm ok with that." Harmony looks at us. "It doesn't mean that we won't be modelling the brand because we will all model every one, it just means that these two are in charge."